Milton Keynes

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
I found 3 of you this morning and another one this afternoon so there seems to be quite a few of us on here so come on raise your hands whose from Milton Keynes. :happydance:

I lived there for 7 years then i moved away...Cool place.

I lived there for 17 years but now live 2 hours up the road. I miss MK :cry:

Im not far, just a couple of junctions down the M1!! But MK is my fav place around here to shop lol!!

I live the other side of bucks to MK but always popping up there to go shopping!!

x

Im thinking MK might be a great place to get us girls together if a meet was ever arranged...seems quite central.

https://www.babyandbump.com/england/44784-oi-know-theres-more-mk-people-out-there-bucks-meet.html

well i am trying but noones listening to me....

Even tho im in Lincs i wanna come to the bucks meet..try general chat UV?

Another one from MK here!

Haven't been here long and feel like a bit of an imposter! lol!

How are you getting on with your meet UV?

wow UV ur actually right next to me lol how surreal!! im up for a meet!!! even tho im not preg :( if u have one for everyone let me know!!!xx

Hi Girls

I'm also in MK and in New Bradwell !! I notice you are too UVLollyPop. This thread is a bit old so I wonder if you'll spot this post?

I got my BFP this week and think I am between 5-7 weeks gone. Would be great to chat to one of you who is in MK as I have loads of questions about MK hospital and scans and stuff!

xx

I know this post is really old so I'm not sure how many of you will still be around but I found this after searching to see if there was anyone on here from MK.

I am quite a new member, only joined last week. Hubby and I are trying to conceive at the moment so keeping everything crossed even though we've only just started.

I live in Milton Keynes nears to the hospital. Can't believe I've just missed a meet up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->