Minimal soreness at 6 weeks??!Worried!

irishgal1001

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am just over 6 weeks pregnant and I am scared to death. This is my second pregnancy. With my first (12 yrs ago), I had only breast soreness and I don't remember anything else. (I was only 17). My breasts were really sore for the last few weeks (it was my first sign I should test which was about a week 1/2 ago. The last few days, my breast soreness comes and goes and now it is minimal. I normally notice them the worst in the morning and they had woken me up a few nights ago they were so sore. But now, I am a nervous wreck because they are no where near as sore today as they have been. I even started having something close to panic attacks the last 2 nights because I'm so scared about whether or not this baby is ok. I never had morning sickness or nothing. Only the breast soreness and some mild cramping and now I am wondering if something is wrong with the baby. I know the mild cramping is normal but that has faded too (but not altogether gone) My U/s isn't for another week. IDK if I can make it! Anyone PLEASE help me out. Catch 22 is that I'm gonna stress myself into a m/c is I don't calm down. What do I do!?:cry::nope:

Stop and take a deep breath.

No point in worrying yourself sick.

It is actually quite normal for symptoms to come in go. My breast soreness has come and gone over the last 5 weeks. It was really bad at first, which is why I wasn't sure I was pregnant since it was a normal symptom for me for my oncoming period. But since then, some days are worse than other with that symptom, or nonexistent.

Symptoms come and go:hugs: I'm only at 5+5 and had some sickness in the middle of the week, none yesterday and only a mild moment today with a smell. My boobs aren't as tender as they were when I got my bfp either, just my nipples. Also I had bad af like cramps that I haven't had in a few days. :hugs: I know it's hard but try not to stress. Your u/s will be here before you know it.

Thank you guys. I'm trying to relax, it's just hard to. My nipples are still just as sore and I keep pushing on my breasts to see if they're still sore and when they aren't I worry and panic. Maybe pushing on them has made them insensitive to the soreness?? I'm still getting nauseous some. I'm going to call my doctor Monday morning and tell her about the anxiety. Hopefully they'll see me right away; i hope. Tomorrow being Easter, I don't even want to celebrate it I'm so depressed and anxious. :(

Thank you guys. I'm trying to relax, it's just hard to. My nipples are still just as sore and I keep pushing on my breasts to see if they're still sore and when they aren't I worry and panic. Maybe pushing on them has made them insensitive to the soreness?? I'm still getting nauseous some. I'm going to call my doctor Monday morning and tell her about the anxiety. Hopefully they'll see me right away; i hope. Tomorrow being Easter, I don't even want to celebrate it I'm so depressed and anxious. :(

I know it's impossible to relax, I'm still stressing over every little thing.:dohh: Even if they can't see you right away I'm sure you're doctor will express how normal it is for symptoms to come and go.

:hugs: I know it's hard to relax and not worry. Right now I worry if Pickle is still growing because I feel like my belly isn't expanding enough. I see other women who are on their second pregnancy that looked more pregnant than i do at the same week, but I remind myself that every pregnancy is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->