*%* Miracles In The Making 2015 *%*

Hey all~

Sorry for the long delay - things are pretty hectic. Oliver Max was born at 5:27pm on April 7th. He was 5 weeks early and 5lbs 13 ounces and 17.5 inches at birth. My water broke in the middle of the night and they ended up needing to give me Pitocin to get the contractions progressing. I made it about 4 hours after the Pitocin before I got the epidural – best decision ever! I delivered 3 hours later after about 30 minutes of pushing.

Oliver needed to go into the NICU and stayed there for 8 nights. (The hospital let me stay in an extra bed after my discharge so I could continue to breastfeed throughout the night). My days consisted of 3 hour incriments – go to the NICU – breastfeed for about 20-30 minutes (they didn’t want me to tire him out too much), give Oliver a bottle with breastmilk and spend a little time with him. Go back to my room to pump for 20 minutes and maybe have about an hour to 1.5 hours to eat, sleep or do anything – so pretty much no time at all.

Now that we are home, things are a bit better but I am still breastfeeding and pumping, but he sometimes goes 4 hours between feedings. I am totally in love!

Here are a couple of pics!

Hope all is well with everyone else!

Attachments

• mommy and me.jpg
    mommy and me.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3
  • reclining.jpg
    reclining.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 4
  • tummy time.jpg
    tummy time.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 4
Hey all~

Sorry for the long delay - things are pretty hectic. Oliver Max was born at 5:27pm on April 7th. He was 5 weeks early and 5lbs 13 ounces and 17.5 inches at birth. My water broke in the middle of the night and they ended up needing to give me Pitocin to get the contractions progressing. I made it about 4 hours after the Pitocin before I got the epidural – best decision ever! I delivered 3 hours later after about 30 minutes of pushing.

Oliver needed to go into the NICU and stayed there for 8 nights. (The hospital let me stay in an extra bed after my discharge so I could continue to breastfeed throughout the night). My days consisted of 3 hour incriments – go to the NICU – breastfeed for about 20-30 minutes (they didn’t want me to tire him out too much), give Oliver a bottle with breastmilk and spend a little time with him. Go back to my room to pump for 20 minutes and maybe have about an hour to 1.5 hours to eat, sleep or do anything – so pretty much no time at all.

Now that we are home, things are a bit better but I am still breastfeeding and pumping, but he sometimes goes 4 hours between feedings. I am totally in love!

Here are a couple of pics!

Hope all is well with everyone else!

Beautiful pics and gorgeous boy....Was wondering when you were going to stick your head in....glad to hear things are going well xx

So went to dr. I'm now 3cm but still no real labor. So if she isn't here by next Thursday, they'll schedule a csection. Due to previous c section, I can't be induced😟. So just a darn waiting game! I'm due Saturday.

Hey guys!! Had my little girl may 8. She was 8lbs, 2oz. I also had my vbac birth no csection.

Here is my bundle of joy. 5/8/15

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 5
I know most of you have had your little ones by now and I wanted to congratulate each of you. Are there any of us still waiting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->