*%* Miracles In The Making 2015 *%*

I know you will enjoy being off. I may have to move my leave date up by a week because Ive been feeling horrible. My legs are swelling, and I really need to be off of them and I cant with teaching. Ive also been having really bad Braxton HIcks I think. Its very uncomfortable. I set my leave as 5/2 which is my due date but Im going to ask if I can move it up a week. Im miserable lately:shrug:

I'll be getting the medela as well - I just have to wait until 30 days before the due date.

Sorry you are not feeling well kc! I am also starting to really slow down.
I had a scan on Wed that went well - all is looking good. Bigboy kept sticking his arms in the way of their measurements. I told the tech, his daddy has long arms and so he is just showing off. Lots of waves meant no good pics.

Then had my non-stress test - baby is "perfect". After the nursed told me I had a couple of contractions during the test - didn't feel them. I guess that is pretty common at this stage - too bad they cant all be like that!

My next appointment is in 2 weeks and then I will be going weekly as well.

Ahh - getting close!

I'll be getting the medela as well - I just have to wait until 30 days before the due date.

Sorry you are not feeling well kc! I am also starting to really slow down.
I had a scan on Wed that went well - all is looking good. Bigboy kept sticking his arms in the way of their measurements. I told the tech, his daddy has long arms and so he is just showing off. Lots of waves meant no good pics.

Then had my non-stress test - baby is "perfect". After the nursed told me I had a couple of contractions during the test - didn't feel them. I guess that is pretty common at this stage - too bad they cant all be like that!

My next appointment is in 2 weeks and then I will be going weekly as well.

Ahh - getting close!

Thanks!! I think it may be an upper respiratory infection from what Ive read. I cant talk (my voice is muffled), breathe and it hurts to cough, so bad. I may go to urgent care today because its been going on 3.5 weeks or longer. I thought it would go away on its own but its not.

Im 34 weeks so yes we are getting close. Im not ready! The only thing Ive stockpiled is diapers. I have so many, thanks to couponing! I need to stock up on formula just in case I dont produce milk because of my breast reduction. Fingers crossed tho:shrug:. Ive heard good things with consistency so we will see.

Hi girls. Sorry I've been a little MIA.

Moni congrats on your NST. I haven't had one yet. I have my strep B test Thursday and am hoping she will check me since she will down there lol.

MrsKC I hope you feel better. I had that for a few weeks and it's still lingering but better. Hope it goes away soon!

I'm getting a lot of pressure lately and just feeling slow and tired. I'm done at work Friday. I could work a little longer but I'm tired and the numbness and pain in my hands is just getting to me.

Hi girls. Sorry I've been a little MIA.

Moni congrats on your NST. I haven't had one yet. I have my strep B test Thursday and am hoping she will check me since she will down there lol.

MrsKC I hope you feel better. I had that for a few weeks and it's still lingering but better. Hope it goes away soon!

I'm getting a lot of pressure lately and just feeling slow and tired. I'm done at work Friday. I could work a little longer but I'm tired and the numbness and pain in my hands is just getting to me.

Oh I hope you feel better and enjoy your maternity leave. I leave May 1. Baby shower is 4/11 so we are preparing for that. Im running out of clothing to wear and refuse to buy more. Im only going to buy a dress for my shower and thats it!!! I go to DR weekly now basically starting today because I go to High risk ob today, then reg OB next week.

I'm the same way, refuse to buy clothes. I'm down to about two tshirts and one long sleeved one so I have to make that work!

Had an appt today. Baby is finally head down instead of oblique so just praying he stays there! I would really like the chance to have him naturally. Had my beta strep test today and hoping its negative so I can skip the IV.

I'm the same way, refuse to buy clothes. I'm down to about two tshirts and one long sleeved one so I have to make that work!

Had an appt today. Baby is finally head down instead of oblique so just praying he stays there! I would really like the chance to have him naturally. Had my beta strep test today and hoping its negative so I can skip the IV.

I hope its negative too!! Ok so you want to have the baby epidural free? Thats awesome!! I hope you get your hearts desire!:hugs:

Is it too late to join this thread? I am 38, 39 in May and just got a bfp March 13th. This will be my 10th child here on earth. I'm a bit nervous as it is still very early on. Hoping to find some older mums to relate to the same things I do.

Is it too late to join this thread? I am 38, 39 in May and just got a bfp March 13th. This will be my 10th child here on earth. I'm a bit nervous as it is still very early on. Hoping to find some older mums to relate to the same things I do.

Not at all too late! Glad to see someone early on to keep this thread going! 10th kid? Wow! What a blessing, how old are they?

And yes MrsKC I'm hoping to go natural if possible but of course a healthy baby is all that matters. 37 weeks today, I hope I don't go over but so far I have no real signs of amything. I think I'm getting more BH and sometimes I have more pressure but that's it.

Not at all too late! Glad to see someone early on to keep this thread going! 10th kid? Wow! What a blessing, how old are they?

And yes MrsKC I'm hoping to go natural if possible but of course a healthy baby is all that matters. 37 weeks today, I hope I don't go over but so far I have no real signs of amything. I think I'm getting more BH and sometimes I have more pressure but that's it.

I think its awesome to go natural. Im such a wuss. Ill have epidural on deck when I get to hospital:haha:. Im also going to move my leave up by 10 days, so April 20. My pelvis hurts like hell and my leg wont stop swelling daily. Think its just time for bed rest.:nope:

There is nothing wrong with having an epidural! I've never done this so who knows lol.

And I'm so glad you got your leave moved up!

Thanks! You know thats such a huge debate always. I dont care as long as all babies get here healthy and safe!

Thanks! You know thats such a huge debate always. I dont care as long as all babies get here healthy and safe!

My thoughts exactly! There is no "best" way to labor. It's a personal preference and as long as baby makes it into the world healthy and mom is healthy then it was a success!

I hope to try natural but have no problems getting the epidural if I feel I need it!

Happy and healthy is what I am hoping for!

So quiet over here!! Whats going on ladies? I am 2cm dilated!!:happydance: Has anyone had their babies yet??

Moni had her little one about a week ago. Will let her tell you about it when she comes on.

Im part of this thread but stalk more than post. My little one is nearly 4 weeks old. Natural birth with no pain relief. Quick labour. Loved it all even though the pain was intense.

Oh wow! Congrats to you and moni. What a blessing!! Im sure the pain was intense but look at the gift that you receive:cloud9:

I haven't been on hardly at all in the last few months, but I thought I'd update anyway. Harriet was born Friday April 10th and weighed 7 lbs 7 oz. Her stubborn brother Wilfred ended up being a c-section and weighed 7 lbs 10 oz. We're doing well 1 week in. Having a hard time believing I'll be 41 next month and I've got two newborns!

I haven't been on hardly at all in the last few months, but I thought I'd update anyway. Harriet was born Friday April 10th and weighed 7 lbs 7 oz. Her stubborn brother Wilfred ended up being a c-section and weighed 7 lbs 10 oz. We're doing well 1 week in. Having a hard time believing I'll be 41 next month and I've got two newborns!

Oh wow congrats!!! So you had regular and csection!! SO happy for you:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->