• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*%* Miracles In The Making 2015 *%*

Moni, I'm so glad your 3hr results are good!

River, I think whatever you decide will be fine and I've also heard the sweep won't work unless you are ready.

Radkat, so glad your parents made it in! How neat would it be if your DD was right? My MW is also just having me check my sugars, but for two weeks and my appt is Tuesday and so far they are all fine. I've had two at exactly 120 which they want it 120 and under but most are far under. Seems my night time ones are the highest. I'm sure the pizza I ordered tonight will not make for a super low sugar lol.

31 weeks today. I still feel like it's so far away. I know it's not really but still feels that way at times.

Just a quick post to let you all know I had my baby Sunday morning. I had my first real (not BH) contraction around 11pm, went to the hospital at 2:45am, had him at 4:52am. No drugs, so I'm glad it was fast! We're both doing great.

Congrats radkat!! That's wonderful news and awesome that your labor was so fast!

Hi all!!!

Congrats Radkat on the first baby of the group:happydance::happydance:!! Im glad your birth experience was awesome.:winkwink:

Ive been MIA because sometimes I forget about BNB:shrug:. If Im not on my desktop at work I forget to login from my ipad. I am doing well. I go to high risk dr today for my gestational diabetes. Itll be my first visit so I dont know what to expect. I go to my reg dr every two weeks as well, so it seems I go to the DR every week just about. Im ready to have my baby but Im patient because I dont want her to come early but when she makes 40 weeks. Today my son turns 4. I love that little boy soo much:))!!

Glad everyone is well:hugs:

Hope your appt went well! And happy birthday to your little boy!!

I am impatient as well but want him to wait till 39 weeks but I still want him here because I want to know he's okay but we are far from ready lol. Baby shower is saturday though!

Hope your appt went well! And happy birthday to your little boy!!

I am impatient as well but want him to wait till 39 weeks but I still want him here because I want to know he's okay but we are far from ready lol. Baby shower is saturday though!

Congrats on shower!! How was it? Mine is April 11. I wanted to wait until I was closer to due date so I wouldnt have so much baby stuff just laying around. I want to use it already!!! I have been stock piling diapers tho!! I love couponing. Im an addict.:hugs:

My shower was great!! I am really in shock at how much trouble my MIL went through and we had about 35 people show up and I got so much great stuff!

I was worried about getting the pack n play but my work friends went in together to get it. It was a pricey one as well and they were so sweet to do that for me.

I got a lot of diapers, about 400 size 1's and 200 size 2's, got some newborn and a pack of size 3 and 4. I am going to start buying some myself soon but don't know how many newborn I need.

I still need a lot of stuff though but the big stuff and important stuff is done. I need the extra base for the car seat, the diaper pail and a baby monitor. We got one from a cousin and it's a nice video one but the receiver is HUGE and can't be moved from where it's plugged in, so we need an audio one as well to carry around the house. I want a rocker so badly but not sure if we can afford it as it looks like I may have to take off work about 37 weeks due to severe carpal tunnel. Typing this is awfully painful and difficult and I'm a nurse so I need my dexterity and I'm losing it more every day. My midwife said to try to make it to my next appt which is 35 weeks and we will see how I am then, but I need to make it to 37 because otherwise I will barely get any time with him after he's born.

My shower was great!! I am really in shock at how much trouble my MIL went through and we had about 35 people show up and I got so much great stuff!

I was worried about getting the pack n play but my work friends went in together to get it. It was a pricey one as well and they were so sweet to do that for me.

I got a lot of diapers, about 400 size 1's and 200 size 2's, got some newborn and a pack of size 3 and 4. I am going to start buying some myself soon but don't know how many newborn I need.

I still need a lot of stuff though but the big stuff and important stuff is done. I need the extra base for the car seat, the diaper pail and a baby monitor. We got one from a cousin and it's a nice video one but the receiver is HUGE and can't be moved from where it's plugged in, so we need an audio one as well to carry around the house. I want a rocker so badly but not sure if we can afford it as it looks like I may have to take off work about 37 weeks due to severe carpal tunnel. Typing this is awfully painful and difficult and I'm a nurse so I need my dexterity and I'm losing it more every day. My midwife said to try to make it to my next appt which is 35 weeks and we will see how I am then, but I need to make it to 37 because otherwise I will barely get any time with him after he's born.

Wow thats awesome. I hope that you make it to 37 weeks!! My pelvic is hurting sooo bad. I can barely walk but Im determined to make it to May 2. Ill be off May 2-Aug 10. I know Ill get paid for some of it because I have disability insurance and my job pays me in the summer since im a teacher but I dont think its full pay. I dont care. We will make it somehow:shrug:. I just wanna be with my baby. My shower is April 11 at home and April 7 at work. I need to complete my baby shower registry so Ill do that today or tomorrow. Im glad all went well for your shower!!!

Yay - glad you are getting a lot. The inlaws bought us a glider as a gift - it arrives in about a week - so excited.

Baby is now pressing on my sciatic nerve....definitely feeling pregnant now. Had a scan today and the baby is measuring 3 lbs, 12 ounces (already) - hope this doesn't mean that I am going to have a 9 lb baby!!

That sounds like a good size Moni and the glider sounds wonderful!

MrsK being home that long would be so nice. I'm glad you get that chance!

I had the worst week at work, I barely made it through Friday and was in so much pain. My goal is still three more weeks, I'm sure I can do it, but it's going to be so tough. I am usually there for 13 hours and doing it two days in a row is just too much, if it wasn't such a physically demanding job it would be better but I'm going to do my best.

Also woke up with a sore throat and congestion today. I hope I can fight this being sick on top of the rest will not be a pleasant thing!

Turns out he is 60th percentile. Really crashing this week....that is until I lie down to go to sleep then I'm wide awake!

ummmm...no.

Hope you are feeling better Dini!

Hey all! Im back from Walt Disney World. I had a ball. We went for spring break and my daughter had cheer competition there. We go every year for cheer comp but this time was more fun because my husband was able to go and my son is older. This was my husbands first time. I walked a lot and I think that put a lot of pressure on my pelvis. I ended up resting for two days while my hubby and daughter went to parks. I think my baby too is about 4lbs. I cannot wait until May 2! That is my due date and my maternity leave date. I think the baby will be late so thats why I set my leave on the same day. My baby shower is 4/11, and Im happy about that. We are still not ready for baby, so we better get on it!!

I dont get insomnia though. I sleep like a rock everyday and constantly looking for more sleep:haha:. I hope you all get through that and glad to hear all is well!!:hugs:

Hey ladies!
Just thought I'd update and say our little man was born on March 12, 12 days overdue. I had an induction, since nothing was happening on its own. Time from start of induction til birth was 12 hours, so not too bad.
He is such a doll!

FYI ladies - I just found out that my insurance covers a breast pump 100% - including the popular name brand ones. I had registered for the medela and it is covered - so just saved myself $250. I guess it is part of the new health care act that most insurance companies are required to either give a discount or cover it. Only downside is you have to order through their providers. Something to look into if you have not already done so!

Glad Disney was fun. Congrats River!

FYI ladies - I just found out that my insurance covers a breast pump 100% - including the popular name brand ones. I had registered for the medela and it is covered - so just saved myself $250. I guess it is part of the new health care act that most insurance companies are required to either give a discount or cover it. Only downside is you have to order through their providers. Something to look into if you have not already done so!

Glad Disney was fun. Congrats River!

Yay River!! Post a pic of him please. Id love to see him:cloud9:.

Yes I found out my insurance covers it too. I have to buy it from Target and they reiumburse me for it. Im pretty happy about that. Im still worried with my breast reduction that I wont be successful but I hear some women are so Im going to try from day 1. I didnt last time and so I never got my supply up.:shrug:

I also have my dr appt today. Ive been going every two weeks but I think after the next two weeks ill be going every week. I was in a lot of back pain last night, that I thought I might be going into labor. I was in tears. Im not ready to deliver early:-(

My insurance covers the medela pump in style advance and I got it yesterday!

Congrats river! Wow 12 days overdue. Oh you poor thing.

MrsKC glad you had fun!!

I'm still dealing with very bad carpal tunnel, this message is taking forever! I'm stopping work next Friday because of it. I'm so looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->