Miranda

Bunnipowder

Reaction score
First few times I caught it half way through and thought "what the hell" and once Id watched a full ep I found it funny although some ep's aren't as good. Soon as I set up series record after 3 ep's it's gone off :wacko:

Is anyone else a fan?

i had never watched her before last year but me and DH LOVE her now! she is so funny

strange woman she is, nah not a fan at all, I dont get it :)

strange woman she is, nah not a fan at all, I dont get it :)

What warmed me to it was the fact she reminded me of 2 of my friends in 1 :blush: I asked my friend if she watched it I was going to say she reminds me bit of you the funny things she says spesh the singing and she replied "is that the man dressed up as a woman?" Needless to say I didnt reply "yeah she reminds me of you" :haha:

I love Miranda, she's so funny x
My 8 yr old niece has seen bits & pretends to hold up a picture of Heather Small & sings 'What have you done today to make me feel proud' she does it perfectly :rofl: x

I love Miranda, she's so funny x
My 8 yr old niece has seen bits & pretends to hold up a picture of Heather Small & sings 'What have you done today to make me feel proud' she does it perfectly :rofl: x

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that bit!!!x :haha:

LOVE this, it's so funny how she bursts into song in stressful situations lol! And the way she says *sex*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->