mirena coil update

butterbaby76

Reaction score
hi all
havent been around for a while trying to get my head round things, so as of may they couldnt locate my coil and i was given august the 5th as a referral date, after 4 attempts at finding my coil, on monday evening i was rushed into hospital with a suspected ectopic pregnancy ! even though i was telling them i still have a coil somewhere i wasnt pregnant at all - it seems that my coil may have perforated my cervix or JUST given me an infection ! but as i wasnt ill enough to be admitted even though i was in severe pain in my groin/pelvis i was sent home with co dydramol to ease the pain, the registra said i should wait until the 5th of august for the scan at which point my oh got up and insisted that sumthing be done that night as thiis has been going on long enuf ( GO LEE GO LEE) so they told me i wud be contacted in the morning with an appointment 2 days later still in pain i phone and they have no record of me !! 2 hours later and im in wohoo on friday morning finally and so il let you know wot happens from there xx:kiss:

great news you can finally find out what is going on, it is crazy they have made you wait so long!

Thats great that you've finally got an appointment- hope they sort it for you. It must be awful being in pain all the time :hugs:

Glad you are finally getting somewhere with it, still cant believe they have kept you waiting this long.

Hopefully all will go well Friday :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->