Mirena IUD help

Moolia

Bfp 26/1/11 :)
Reaction score
Hey, has anyone got a mirena coil?
I've had mine for almost 11 months and haven't had a period (maybe just the odd infrequent bit of spotting) for a good 4 or 5 months now. But I've been bleeding for the past 8 days now. The first few days it was quite heavy too. And on and off I've had twinges in my lower abdomen and a mild dull crampy feeling too plus a lier back ache and sharp twinges in my right hip.
I just wondered if anyone else has had this experience and whether it's anything to worry about? Thanks

Has the pain been worse than period pain usually is? Sometimes you get an out of the blue period on Mirena. I had mine in for 3 years, then had 6 months of periods, then back to nothing. I did go to my doctor though as these 'periods' were irregular - sometimes every two weeks etc. just to check everything was ok.

Has the pain been worse than period pain usually is? Sometimes you get an out of the blue period on Mirena. I had mine in for 3 years, then had 6 months of periods, then back to nothing. I did go to my doctor though as these 'periods' were irregular - sometimes every two weeks etc. just to check everything was ok.
Thanks for your reply. The pain has been a lot worse than any period pain I've had since having the mirena but about the same as the period pain I used to get when not on anything.
I'm going to go and have it checked out as the strings seem a lot shorter than they were before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->