Misbehaving Mums to Be

KellyC75

Mum of 4 <3
Reaction score
Anyone going to watch this tonight? :shrug:

Misbehaving Mums to Be ~ 21:00 on BBC Three

Series following a team of midwives as they take pregnant women who binge drink, chain smoke and overeat and help them get back into shape before they give birth

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b010h79q

I'll be watching. Pretty sure it'll upset me but I'll watch anyway.

ive never heard of it or seen it advertise but im going to record it.. thank you xx

I'll be watching.... but i fear it'll be one of those programmes that'll have me screaming in anger at the TV!

I saw the advert (the one where the girl is smoking and says it's hard to balance the ash tray on her bump because the baby kicks it off :dohh:) That annoyed me enough. I know I'll watch it though.

I'm interested to hear WHY people choose to do such things when they're pregnant.

:nope:

These programmes are not here to educate they are shock TV which only anger people :grr:

V XX

Yep, I'll be watching. Then I'll come on here and see what threads have been started :haha:

Another programme I wont be watching - I'd get too annoyed and upset - people say why should it worry what other people are doing its their choices at the end of the day, but unborn child who doesnt have a choice then you get into the abuse debate :(

^Yes I think these programmes do initially go out to provoke a reaction more than to educate, and the reasoning as to why these girls do choose to do such things DON'T interest me, they have no valid reasoning, but they DO need help.

As i am so curious i will view it, but i am sure it wont be as fun as "The Crimson petal and the white" that was on last night at 9pm:winkwink:

Hopefully the girls who are in the documentary got paid and bought themselves stocks of nicotine patches!

Yep, I'll be watching. Then I'll come on here and see what threads have been started :haha:

Same lol... probs b a very angry thread tho! Xx

Yeah I think so too. Thing is we will all probably agree what these girls are doing is wrong but someone will still find a way to argue the point! :haha:

I wonder though if the producers /tv channel have any kind of after show help for people? I would be really interested to know that.

I doubt I'll watch it. TBH those girls need a good hard kick up the arse, not molly coddled by MW's who are already stretched taking care away from others who deserve their time and care.

See... it's got me cross and I haven't even seen it!!! lol

Thing is we will all probably agree what these girls are doing is wrong but someone will still find a way to argue the point! :haha:

I was thinking the same :rolleyes:

I agree it's more shock TV than educational but I can't resist watching these things out of morbid curiosity.

oh thanks ill be watching defo.
Im getting wound up thinking about it :haha:

It took me 3 years almost, to get pregnant with my son, and people like these girls dont realise how lucky there are to be able to have children so easily and yet they abuse that priviledge. (Oh dear im off already :dohh:)

I saw the advert (the one where the girl is smoking and says it's hard to balance the ash tray on her bump because the baby kicks it off :dohh:) That annoyed me enough. I know I'll watch it though.

I'm interested to hear WHY people choose to do such things when they're pregnant.

I saw that advert too. That girl should have her baby taken off her and not allowed to have kids!!

I saw that advert too. That girl should have her baby taken off her and not allowed to have kids!!

i agree smoking/drinking/drug taking is wrong when pregnant/when
you have a child with you, however, i feel that statement is very
extreme.

extreme.

It's very extreme but then so is what she is doing to her unborn baby!! There are so many people out there that are unfortunate and would do anything for a baby then there's silly little girls who probably get pregnant by mistake and think it's funny to act how they do.....:growlmad:

extreme.

It's very extreme but then so is what she is doing to her unborn baby!! There are so many people out there that are unfortunate and would do anything for a baby then there's silly little girls who probably get pregnant by mistake and think it's funny to act how they do.....:growlmad:

I agree :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->