miscarriage #2

raine87

Reaction score
I am currently experiencing my second miscarriage. Tomorrow actually marks the one year mark since our first one. We had an ultrasound on February 4th and there was a heart beat. On Friday, I started to experience some spotting but thought it was just from the ultrasound. The bleeding started getting worse and we had a repeat ultrasound done yesterday and found there was no heart beat. I know everything happens for a reason but it's hard to keep telling yourself that when it took a year to finally get pregnant again and then it ends like this.

Hi raine
So sorry for your loss :hugs: I had my 3rd MC a couple of weeks ago after trying again for 9 months and it's just so frustrating. All that time ttc Only for it to happen again. I totally understand where you are coming from and how you are feeling right now.
I know that no words are of a comfort right now but all of the ladies here understand and are here for you

Thanks for your reply. I stupidly bought maternity clothes a little over a week ago. I did it right after the good ultrasound. Now I get to take those clothes back. It's the last thing I have to do to purge any physical items that remind me of this pregnancy.

Taking them back is a great idea. I have got rid of anything baby related and I've stopped my folic acid too as will be months before we try again. I find it easier when it's all out of sight.
I have my first fertility clinic appointment today. Hoping it's useful. Can't keep loosing babies

My doctor told me that I would have to have another one before insurance will pay for anything to be tested. We are going to wait a little while so it's really the last thing on my mind. I hope you get answers from the fertility clinic.

Yeah same here. Nothing will be looked at until the third time.
Thank you. Well all my bloods are clear. I need to go for a hysteroscopy to check my womb but that's it for the moment. That's not until end of May. Ages away 😔 They are trying to send me out an earlier appointment however. Even if it's in April it won't be so bad.
Me and DH are taking a break also. Ttc has taken over our lives for nearly two years now. We need some time out. Especially as we are very likely to be an unexplained case. We need to build up the strength to try again and have the disappointment of a BFN each cycle. The thought of trying again now just seems awful. I think we will try one more time. If we have a 4th loss we will look into adoption as we said we can't keep going through this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->