• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Miscarriage almost certain, devastated and scared

writingislove

Reaction score
I'm 6 weeks pregnant today...got my first ever BFP two weeks ago after ten months of TTC. I had an early scan at 5w4d that showed an empty gestational sac, but it was still early. However, my hcg was 8,000 on Wednesday and rose to only 9,800 by Friday. The nurse called yesterday to schedule a second scan on Monday, but told me to be prepared to miscarry. :cry:

After so many months of TTC, it's crushing to learn this won't be my sticky bean. I'm so full of emotion, but I'm also terrified for the moment the miscarriage actually begins. I've had no bleeding and only AF like cramping, and I have a panic attack every time I go to the bathroom.

I know there's nothing I can do, but just needed to get my feelings out. I'm heartbroken.

Massive hugs to you Hun, I'm so very sorry. I suffered a missed miscarriage two weeks ago, it is very heartbreaking, but I promise that it slowly gets easier. It's still hard and upsetting for me, but I'm coping.
Hoping that you get a miracle on Monday. Xxx

how did everything go, writing? did the LO catch up at all?

I'm going through something similar - likely miscarriage but can't do anything about it just yet b/c there is a heartbeat (albeit really low). I'm going in for another scan on Monday.

how did everything go, writing? did the LO catch up at all?

Actually, there was a bean in there with a heartbeat of 116bpm! They measured me at three days behind where we thought I was, but the original gestational age was based on LMP and I ovulated a bit late, so everything looked great. They also drew more labs and my hcg increased to 23,000!

I wish you the best of luck and hope you get good news as well. They can guess what the outcome will be but your bean might be stronger than that. :hugs:

wonderful news!! I'm so happy for you!!

thank you for the luck - we need it! :)

Yay! I'm so happy for you. Happy and healthy 9 months to you Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back