Miscarriage and new pregnancy??

Stargazer33

Reaction score
How soon after a miscarriage did you get pregnant again??

Hi ladies... I just had a very early miscarriage at 5 weeks..
I'm looking to see if any of you have experienced the same and how long after did you conceive?

Thank you for any stories out there:winkwink:

Hi, firstly I'm so sorry for your loss. It's a horrible thing to have to go through :hugs:

I had my mc on 23rd June at 5 weeks 3 days. Bleeding lasted about a week and got AF exactly a month later, 23rd July. We had been trying straight after but no luck. I ovulated around 4th or 5th August and had a positive test on 14th August. Sending you lots of luck x

Was 6w3d and miscarried July 16. Had no period between and got a BFP on Aug 16. Saw a healthy little blob baby with a strong heartbeat a week ago today.

So sorry for your loss. It's so hard, big hugs to you! Mine is in my signature but I had mine around 6 weeks on 12/21 and it was devastating. I had my levels monitored and once my hcg went down I must have ovulated pretty soon after because by 1/26 I had a bfp. My Dr never told us not to try right away but I think this varies, mainly because it was very difficult for them to date my pregnancy in the beginning. I have an almost 3 year old dd now

I had a miscarriage the cycle before getting pregnant with Emma, so I got pregnant again right away.

Good luck, and so sorry you've lost your baby xoxo

Awwwww thank you beautiful ladies:hugs: That gives me so much hope!! It's been a rough day, between thinking of losing our little bean and husband was in a car crash today, last month a lady rear ended him.... Today it could have gone much worse..... the lady ran the red ligth and crashed into my husband's car, he was fine but car is not... the lady that ran into him was drunk:growlmad:

There were kids biking around and I could only imagine what could have gone wrong.... I get goosebumps just thinking about it..

Now we have togo through another insurance round... hubby just bought this car two weeks ago and new tires couple of days ago...
But in it all I'm thanking God for watching over him today, he definitely was by his side!!

Prayers much needed for conception and everything else..

Got pregnant last October 2015, lost it at 6 weeks. In late May this year, got pregnant and miscarried by early June - this time I underwent D&C.

I had 2 regular cycles for July and August, then got a BFP this past September 5. They say you have better chances if you've had a previous D&C since your uterus is "clean". I really hope so. I'm currently on 7 weeks now, and saw the heartbeat at an early scan on 6w3d. We never got that far on the first 2 pregnancies.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :( It somewhat helped when we kept in mind that at least we are able to somehow get pregnant. We just need to work on maintaining the pregnancy. I also had a series of tests(for APAS etc) after the 2nd miscarriage, and they couldn't find anything wrong. All we can do now is hope.

Thank you so much everyone:hugs: It is hope I see that now!!:winkwink: I have already started noticing stretchy Ewcm, I guess we need to start dancing again:happydance:
Doctor told me to get baby aspirin 81 mg to support the uterus, apparently it helps thinning out the blood a little to help with clots:winkwink: it's worth a try:winkwink:

So when the stretchy Ewcm starts does that mean I'm about to ovulate soon?

Oh yeah I also forgot to say I drank red raspberry leaf tea as soon as I miscarried to help strengthen my uterus back up since I knew I wasn't going to wait. I stopped drinking soon as I felt ovulation cramps. I don't know if it helped but I did catch right away.

Try not to overly stress hun. Stay relaxed and enjoy BDing with your man. :D

I can't help with the ewcm question. I've never paid attention to any of that.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, it's just an awful thing to have to go through. We discovered my mmc at 10 weeks, and I had an ERPC at 11 weeks. That was in March and I got my bfp in July, so the fourth cycle. It felt like forever because I was so desperate to be pregnant again, but I know it's not a long time at all. It did take longer than the first time, that was three cycles. Try to relax and be positive, I didn't cope very well and got very upset and stressed out. Once I pretty much gave up and ditched the charting that bfp appeared! Good luck xxx

So sorry for your loss.

I had a miscarriage August 10th at 6 weeks and 5 days. The bleeding lasted 5 days.

I got a bfp on September 9th. No cycle in between.

I had recurrent miscarriages before I had my rainbow baby last year and I did tend to get pregnant quickly after a miscarriage, fingers crossed for you xxx

Thank you so much all of you:hugs: I'm overwhelmed by how many have responded to my question:winkwink: It gives me so much hope:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->