Miscarriage dream

Buttony3

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am 5+5 weeks pregnant and had a dream last night that I had a bleed and tissue came away from me and in the dream I hoped I was still pregnant and perhAps lost a twin, twins don't run in my family, it was awful, that's all I remember, the thing is I have had three losses, one ectopic, one mmc and gave birth to my baby boy at 17.5weeks gestation last year but didn't once dream of miscarriage with any of them, I am in a tizz about my dream and trying not to worry, has anyone else had a dream of miscarriage? Thanks in advance :) I also have two living boys of which I had no such dreams either, this is my 6th pregnancy and first time to have such a dream.

Sounds as though subconscious worry coming through in a dream. Try not to let it get to you (I know easier said than done) chances are all is going to be fine xx

Thank you, that's what I'm trying to tell myself, got my first scan on wed and it can't come quick enough, the whole wait is torturous, what's funny is last night before sleeping I told myself that worrying doesn't change an outcome and no point in worrying, looks like my subconscious has other ideas for me, xx

I also had few mc dreams during first few weeks. dont remember having them with other pregnancies. maybe its a good sign. look im 15 weeks today and never got this far. the worry does get a bit less with each week/milestone. try to relax, I kept telling myself its not in my hands and what will be will be. I hope you see a happy baby on wednesday. x

So sorry about your losses. I dreamt about miscarriage all the time with my daughter. It was my subconscious worries coming through

Wednesday will be here in no time :) you're right, worrying won't affect the outcome BUT our brains can be very persuasive when they want to be! Chin up and think positive xx

It definitely sounds like subconscious fears rearing their ugly head. I haven't had miscarriage dreams, but I have had other similar fear dreams. I used to have an eating disorder, and I have had recurring dreams about gaining massive amounts of weight. I know it seems silly, but to someone like me it's actually a terrifying thought. Try to stay calm the best you can. Wednesday will be here quick enough, and hopefully your scan will help ease your fears. :)

Thankyou everyone, your reassurance has helped me a lot, losing my son at 17.5 weeks gestation really shook me up and I still miss him immensely so I can only imagine my loss of him haunts me still, why is time so slow I. These early days, I found out I was pregnant two weeks ago today but feels waaaaay longer, congratulations to each and everyone of you, here's to happy and healthy remainders for us all :) ((((positive)))) thoughts xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->