Miscarriage on June 1st-when to test?

gingercat

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I miscarried for the second time on June 1st...started to bleed and it continued for about 6 days. Is June 1st considered the first day of my period? I have a 28 day cycle and it's always been very regular. When can I use a home pregnancy test hoping to see a BFP? Did a digital one today and got a BFN :( Hoping this is just because I tested too early...it's only the 26th of June after all.. (despite the fact that I promised myself I would not test until July 7th!!!) or am I just out this month?? This two week wait rubbish is KILLING me!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm in such a mood all the time with my poor hubby telling him he doesn't love me....asking why he doesn't seem to care...etc etc so unreasonable I know...I know he wants a baby just as much as me... It's so hard when we haven't had our first baby yet. I just want a baby so badly. Why did I do that stupid test. RUINED my day. On such a downer now.....[/I]:cry::cry:

did you use opk?
I lost my baby last tuesday and have to go back to the doc tomorrow for a hcg test, she said as soon as my level hits 0 we will use this as the first day of my monthly period. so if you miscarried on the first your levels might still been up until 14 days later, which means you havent even ovulated yet. should check with your doc and maybe use opks?

Im so sorry for both of your losses...like you i have had two mc...my first was in february and my second was last week...i had a hcg on friday and it was 120 so im going back this friday to see if they're at zero, the day they are at zero i will count as day 1...its so hard after two mc's...to think that just a few weeks ago i was so happy again only to be disappointed AGAIN! i hope that with your next bfp you get a sticky bean and we both go on to having our precious little babies...sometimes it takes up to four weeks to ovulate and a miscarriage can alter your cycle a little bit, though some women's stay the same...it could just be that your testing too early give it another week or two...did you use opks? charting? well good luck hun hope your bfp real soon and go on to have H&H 9 months...sending lots of baby dust your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->