Miscarriage or Eptopic Pregnancy PLEASE HELP!

nancy4

Reaction score
At 7 dpo I took 3tests all were very faitly positive. Being pregnant 4 times before i knew I was pregnant.Today I am around 16 dpo and I wasn't due for my period till the 20th. The night before last I had very light pink and brown discharge after checking my cervix, which is very high and somewhat soft. I started bleeding early this morning with some extremely small clots. The bleeding is heavy and I changed my pad 4 times since 6am. The position and texture is still the same, high, soft and, closed. If it was a miscarriage wouldn't my cervix be open? I'm not having a lot of bad cramping but I am having pain on left and right sides below my hips and very sensitive to any pressure with the left being worse than the right. When I bend down, walk, or if I'm going to the bathroom I get sharp pain where my uterus is ( right above pelvic area). It is extremely sore and sensitive to touch. When I walk I have to walk like I did when I was 8 months pregnant otherwise it hurts. I noticed this pain around the time I tested but it wasn't nearly as bad and I had this before with my other children. I've had 4 children so I know what is normal and what isn't for me personally. But never have I had a problem like this before. I'm trying to just wait it out at this point because I don't have insurance. If the pain becomes worse as time passes I will def go to the er. I just wanted to know if anyone has ever experienced anything like this in early pregnancy before. If so what was the outcome? I'm very worried and in desperate need of advice so every response is GREATLY appreciated!

Didn't want to read and run Hun it sounds like eptopic or mc as you said, sorry huni. I'm praying its just a mysterious bleed or possibly a cyst causing the pain x

Thank you for responding so quickly. Wouldnt a cyst during pregnancy that causes pain and bleeding be dangerous? I never really had problems with them so I don't know much about it

Ive never had one but ive known people who think they are losing the baby for certain and come back saying baby is dine but scan showed a cyst. I think they flare up with hormones.

Myself ive had a fibroid burst and cause a bleed and when i asked what exactly a fibroid is she said its like a scar from previous pregnancies and its tougher and doesn't stretch too great, these can cause pain. I'm 2nd tri with this baby after 1live birth 4mcs and apparently the fibroid is 'growing' again it feels like sharp pain right near my right tube x

New symptom......I constantly feel like I need to use the bathroom (might be tmi but #2). But when I bear down its really painful. Sometimes it hurts to sit down and if I get up too fast. I still don't have much cramping and it seems like the bleeding has slowed a little. I did have 4 other successful pregnancies so a scar in my uterus is possible. But would that cause my symptoms?

It can yes anyway you can go to hospital and just get it checked. The pain could be constipation you know that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->