Miscarriage or not?

Sammyrose334

Reaction score
Hi ladies... so yesterday I went pee and noticed bright red blood when I wiped and also in my urine. It was there 5-6 times I wiped not a lot but a streak each time. Also a very little blood clot. I put a pad on for about an hour and it turned into light pink bleeding still pretty light, I went to the hospital and then when I went for my urine sample the blood had turned dark brown and some brown mucus and coffee ground sized dots when I wipe. So anyways the hospital did my blood work and an ultrasound. They see the gestation sac but no baby inside it. My hcg level is 5,600. They said they can’t say it’s a miscarriage yet because I might just be too early. But I feel I timed everything and I should of been 6 weeks 3 days. Now this morning I have no more bleeding & only a couple brown dots when I wipe. I don’t know what to do. I am worried sick and feel so lost.

Every day makes a big difference in early pregnancy especially around 5 weeks. You could just be a couple days or even a week off of when you thought you might have conceived. Although alarming, the spotting could also be normal for some people in early pregnancy. I hope for the best for you and I hope once you get some answers you come back and update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->