Miscarriage when didn't know I was pregnant

:hugs:Im so sorry for your loss hun :hugs:
I was 27 and on the pill when I found out I was pregnant/miscarrying. I was devastated. I wrote about it I was length in my journal, if you do want to check it out.

Just wanted to let you know that its DEFINITELY normal to feel the way you're feeling. Planned or unplanned, you're definitely going through a loss :(
Just know that it will get better ...and there are lots of awesome, supportive women here on this site :)

Hang in there hun :hugs:

I went through the same thing. I was on the same pill. I suspected that i was pregnant so took a clear blue test. It flashed pregnant, not pregnant, 2 weeks, 4 weeks everything it could have told me it did. So i planned to go to the doctors at the end of the week the day before my appointment i had really bad what i thought were period pains which i have never suffered with. Then started bleeding heavily. I went to the doctors and he told me that i was miscarrying and would need to go into hospital that weekend. It was horrible i didn't know how to feel. Should i cry? Should i be scared? How should i feel. I felt so empty like i was defective, i felt like i had done something wrong. This all happened 6 months ago and i have had time to come to terms with my loss. After a few sessions with a miscarriage theraist i have come to think that my baby would have been born with severe disabilities so that is why my body terminated the pregnancy. I know exactly how you are feeling and what to let you know that you are not alone. Time is a healer and even though your baby is not with you they will forvever be in your thoughts xx

Hi I have had pretty much the same happen i found out i was pregnant as I was mc i have never had one before and i can only assume this is what happend. I passed a sack size of a large grape i would say and had sever crampng pains and bleeding. Even though we were not trying for a baby i was still shaken from the experience and now cant think about aything else. I havent seen a doctor as i didnt really know what to do. I have booked in to see her tomorrow but its been a week. What is the actual process?
Is she just going to say oh well your fine off you go - or will she examin me? Not there is much she can do now but my husband is worried about me as my stomach still hurts.

hi, i'm also 20, and i lost 2 babies in 8 months on the pill. i was 18 at the time and neither of them were planned pregnancies or even known pregnancies until i knew i was miscarrying. i had never really thought about having kids until i 30 or something but it was the two biggest losses me and my partner have ever experienced just the same. regardless of whether you planned the pregnancy or knew about it until it happened, it was your baby and it's still devastating. i always felt that made it harder tbh. it meant that you had the shock of finding out you were going to be a mother at the same time as finding out you had lost the opportunity of being a mother, which is too much emotion for anyone to deal with by themselves in such a short space of time.

don't let anyone make it feel stupid or act like they don't understand. how you feel is natural given what's happened. nobody will understand exactly how you feel, and it's such a personal experience that i would recommend a bit of time of work to figure out where your head is with regards to your loss.

all the best xxx

Hi I am 18 years old and I had missed my period for two months I had taken pregnancy test but all of them said i want pregnant so i thought it was my body getting used to my new birth control until one morning I woke up to go to skool and I had really bad cramps and I was bleeding a lot keep goin to the bathroom and felt like I had to to to the bathroom then the pain was so bad I fall to the floor then I had the feeling that i had to push ,and when I did a big piece of flesh like tissues came out it was so pain and I was scared because I didn't even know I was pregnant,and I had just felt bad I felt as if I had killed a baby I know i wasn't pregnant but I was the fact that I was going to have a baby and a baby was once inside me innis longer had a baby and I didn't even have a choose in the matter. I thing this feeling is normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->