Miscarriage with surprise pregnancy--TTC or WTT?

SpringCrane

Reaction score
I found out at the end of October that I was pregnant again, due on my son's 2nd birthday. We had been thinking more towards a 3 year age gap, but we were excited and looking forward to our surprise baby. I ended up having a miscarriage, and now I don't know if we should go back to WTT or just start TTC. I think my husband would support either decision. Part of my coping through this miscarriage has been thinking about how we won't have to deal with the a newborn and a 2 y/o, so going straight to TTC seems a little silly. It just feels kind of odd to go from being pregnant and looking forward to our LO's arrival to not, with no immediate plans to try.

Has anyone been in a similar situation?

We had a surprise pg that ended in mc. It wouldve been a month before my dd turned 2. We're trying now because im only having my first AF 8 weeks after the mc! So if we get pregnant this cycle my dd will by 28 months, and if not then even a bit older! If you wait to try for a 3 year age gap and then don't get pregnant right away it might be a bigger age gap than you want, who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->