Miserable

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
Between my pelvis hurting like im 40 weeks pregnant, my lower back constantly in pain, round ligament pains and always tired, I am already over it! ='( ='(

I’m sorry you’re not feeling well. I feel like this pregnancy has been the hardest in my body so far. I hope you feel better.

I'm right there with you, I absolutely have no motivation to do anything I feel like crap all the time it just plain sucks! I'm so sorry I totally feel for you!

Girl, I hear ya! Pregnancy is no joke and even if you don't have any serious complications, it's still not easy. My pelvis and back have been killing me as well. Like, I want to just be done already. Not that I want the baby to come out yet obviously, I just want to be able to fast forward to the end of August. It would be nice to skip the labor part lmao!

Big hugs:hugs:
I'm struggling already this time around too, it's not fun.

I know how you feel :(
I have pelvic and spine problems and I’ve been in so much pain lately I struggle to move :(
Counting down the weeks and it’s dragging :(

Gosh I'm glad I'm not the only one. My poor husband. I feel like all i do is complain! The only easy pregnancy i have ever had was with my daughter. I never wanted it to end. The boys seem to kill me!

OMG I am feeling your pain I have fibromyalgia and amid the chronic pain and chronic fatigue I have in daily life I now have the general aches of the pregnancy, I struggle to do anything and when I say I'm ready to fast forward to the end I get funny looks nd my partner has been excellent, he's my carer anyway so he's home all the time, but he's starting to get really snappy and I feel terrible that all the pressure is on him but I can't physically do more then I already can. I feel for you though because I know how awful spd is.! Hope it gets better for u all x

Thanks catmum! I can't imagine have fibromyalgia on top of this!!=( thats nuts! Yesterday was a huge struggle trying to just keep the house clean that i finally gave up. It will be clean again one day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->