misfits tonight!

hayley1989

Mummy, daddy and evelyn
Reaction score
Is anyone else as excited as I am about the new misfits series starting tonight?! I cant wait, the irish one I SO hot! Lol xx

i missed the first series but i want t watch this one as it looks good and that guy whos immrtal looks fit haha

That's the irish one! He would get diddled! Hehe

haha i always thought i was werid for liking him im so glad im not the only one and there is someone else who likes him too :)

My oh thinks hes gay...i think he's jelous...lol

I would not mined being *dead* with him but sh no one tell daz ha ha one word . . . Pwar oh and yum

oh god was it on last night????? cant believe i missed it, we have been waiting for it to start again!

Yup it was on last night! Was so good...especially the bits with nathan in them haha! X

I forgot it was on and went out without recording it. But have just watched it on the channel 4 website. Loved it!

Cant wait for thursday! Who do you think the superhero guy is?! Do you think he's a goodie or baddie? X

I love misfits and love Nathan even more lol, I guess he is a secret crush that a few people have, and he is just so funny! When he died last series I was horrified thinking why on earth have they killed the best character, Then was thrilled to find he is immortal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->