Misfits

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
Anyone else watch it? Just seen the first series and its so good! Think the new one is being made and i can't wait!
if you haven't watched it, go on 4od and check it out there, only 6 episodes. :thumbup:
x

I watch it! I have series one on DVD. It's awesome and I really can't wait for series 2! =]

OMG, loved it so much, so funny! Can't wait for the new series - anyone know when it's on?

I love it too :D Cant wait for 2nd series:D

Love it too!! Can't wait for the second series either. I hope Nathans in it still :( I love him!! xx

I loved it! Nathan is brilliant! I really hope he's in it because he's the best character by far - hurry up series 2! xx

I reckon Kelly will hear his thoughts and know he's alive. I really want Nath and Kelly to get together!
Simon is so weird :wacko:
x

I reckon Kelly will hear his thoughts and know he's alive.

I hadn't even thought of that! I spent ages trying to think of ways that they could realise he's alive, but couldn't think of a single thing.. there's hope! :haha: x

Hehe, or there was the mystery guy on the bike! Think he will come into it some how x

I reckon Kelly will hear his thoughts and know he's alive.

I hadn't even thought of that! I spent ages trying to think of ways that they could realise he's alive, but couldn't think of a single thing.. there's hope! :haha: x

i hope so. i cant even think about the ending because that is like my biggest fear and even it on tv freaks me out lol.

I love Nathan. I expect it'll be Kelly too, she'll prob go to his grave and then hear his thoughts and then we get Nathan back =D YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->