Miss Brooke Hughes - 17.12.08

Thanks girls, now i've had time to recover and everything has sunk in it does appear i had a pretty easy time of labour, though i didnt think that of the time :rofl:

:rofl: You did brilliantly hun :) How are you and Brooke now?

Congratulations PP she is beautiful!! I was literally in tears reading this!! :hug: xx

Congrats Holly! Brooke is gorgeous, just like her mummy!!! :)

Have a lovely christmas and a happy new year, all 3 of you!!

Big Hugs, Omi xxx

Thanks girls, now i've had time to recover and everything has sunk in it does appear i had a pretty easy time of labour, though i didnt think that of the time :rofl:

We're doing fine thanks, adjusting to eachother and our new lives. Although someone should really warn you this whole "you'll get no sleep thing" is literally NO SLEEP and not just a few missed hours :rofl:

We're doing fine thanks, adjusting to eachother and our new lives. Although someone should really warn you this whole "you'll get no sleep thing" is literally NO SLEEP and not just a few missed hours :rofl:

hahaha! NEW MUM ALERT! aww bless, it might get easier, or brooke might decide NEVER to sleep!!! :muaha:

Ur living on adrenaline now, and when that runs out, say in 4 weeks time, u will be screaming that at us, while ur climbing the walls delerious!

:rofl: ur doing a fab job hun! :hugs:

Congratulations, she is gorgeous x

Congratz Holly she is beautiful you both must be on :cloud9:

Congratulations and well done! Brooke is a lil stunner :D have a fab 1st christmas 2gether xxxx

congratulations - what a lovely christmas present!!!!!! She's gorgeous xxx

hahaha! NEW MUM ALERT! aww bless, it might get easier, or brooke might decide NEVER to sleep!!! :muaha:

Ur living on adrenaline now, and when that runs out, say in 4 weeks time, u will be screaming that at us, while ur climbing the walls delerious!

:rofl: ur doing a fab job hun! :hugs:

I second that! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Once the adrenaline runs out that's when it seriously hits ya! :hugs: hun your doing brillinatly!

congratulations shes a true beauty!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back