Miss Maya Update

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Heyyy everyone :D

Haven't been on here in a while so thought i'd drop through & update you all

Well you all know that my ex ignored my whole pregnancy & the birth of my precious Maya. Well in January I wrote a letter to his mother & she got in touch. She started seeing Maya but is really nasty to me, making me feel like a shitty mum. Stuart wanted to see Maya so I arranged access but since February he has seen her 4 times, for about an hour each time.

Last time he saw her he dropped her :hissy:

He hasn't visited lately because he's been busy with football

His mum hasn't bothered because she has family over from Canada & they don't know about Maya

I personally think i've given pleanty of chances to them both & tonight im calling his mum telling her not to bother anymore

N to make things worse, Stuarts cousin has been visiiting & well we're seeing each other secretly. I like him so bad but his family will never accept it

:hugs: good to see you hunny! I'm sorry you've had a shitty time but you've given his Mum and him a chance and they've well and truly blown it. I think you're doing the best thing for Maya by stopping them seeing her again. He sounds like such a loser.

Who cares if his family accept you and his cousin or not, its not like you have a great relationship that could be pontentially lost! (Unless its him thats worried of course, then i suppose that may cause problems)

I really admire you, for all the shit you've put up with, if it was my OH he wouldnt have got past the second chance, let alone the 2nd million like Stuart has!

Good to see you hun! Sorry things are still abit crappy but I think you're doing the right thing in telling them to get lost. They've had their chance! All the best with your new relationship, hope his family doesn't ruin things for you x

hey you!!!

nice to see you back, always something isnt there chick,,,, i say if your happy who gives a poop....go for it with stu!!

h x

Nice to see an update from you, wondered how you were doing :)

If you and your ex's cousin get on well then sod the family, they've proven they aren't worth your time anyway. Hope things work out for you xx

Okay. Here's my first post in a really long time and its for you Kelly!

I cannot believe Stuart. Cannot. Freaking. Believe. Him.

Keep him away from your beautiful Maya. She is going to grow up being such a lovely girl with such a lovely mum! You are doing such an awesome job with her Kelly. You're taking such good care of her and I'm so proud of you. Keep him away. He's going to ruin your good job.

Also, with that new guy. Screw Stuart's family. It is no longer his family, its his cousin's family. You can be with whoever you want to be!

I miss you sooo much Kel! We have to find a better way to stay in touch!

Ahh, sorry to see he still hasn't really gotten his act together! I'd have given up a long time ago, Maya doesn't need people like that in her life anyway! As for the cousin, if yous make each other happy, then tough. His family will just have to deal with it! Hope it goes well for you :hugs:

oh sweetie have only just seen this! i miss you soooo much too kelly! if you like this guy then it doesn't matter what stu's family think!! its not like they've bothered!

sending huge :hugs: for you and beautiful maya x x x

what a ass i cant belive she has the nerve to call you a bad mum does she realise that her son only see maya for a hour at a time!!!! hope things go well with his cousin its got nothing to do with the "family"

Yeh you've given them more than enough chances hun. You do right :)

And as for Stu's cousin, go for it girl and bugger what his family thinks xx

Hey hun. Glad you and Maya are both doing great. :)

Sorry to hear your ex is being an arse. You have definately given him plenty of chances now. And he's still being like this? He doesn't deserve Maya. She doesn't need to be messed around like that. Asshole. And for his mum, she sound's the same as him - A waste of space. Your better off without them both. And maya too.

And good for you finding someone. :thumbup: So what if it's his cousin. Ha har! If he's good to you, then why not go for it? From what i've read you deserve someone good. It doesn't matter if his family won't accept it. Sod them! Lol. You three just be happy. :D That's all that matters. x

Oh myyyyy god *squeals*

Are you can for good now?? We miss you hun!

Sorry the ex and his Mum are being such arseholes, think you're doing the right thing by ringing them :hugs:

Glad you are both doing well. As for your ex and his family, all I can say is, it's their loss :) x

Nice to see you hon! :hugs:

As for your ex and his family, I'd draw the line on visitation. What a bunch of heartless people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->