Miss my cupcake

alparen

Mommy to a Princess
Reaction score
Erg. I just want her home! The days seem to be getting longer and longer. I miss her so much. I am so proud of her for doing so well in the nicu. Shes 32 weeks and all she has had wrong so far is a bladder infection that started last week and she is doing fab now. I just want her here to snuggle and cuddle. I'm eager to be started on being a mommy. We only get up to see her once a week every sunday at the nicu as shes in another city and we have to take the bus up due to our car not being in the best condition and we don't want to trust driving it that far. I miss my baby! I look the videos I take everyday and pictures and call the hsopital twice a day but it's not the same.
I started washing her clothes today and felt so sad. Another 2 -3 weeks and she'll be shipped to the hospital in my city thank heavens and i can go see her as much as i want but time seems to be crawling now!

ohhh my i feel aweful for you, i cant imagine how you must feel :hugs: i know i missed Michael every minute that i was not around him and i felt so saddd and we where int he same city, i also called 2 times a day, dont really have much advice except to prepare for her cause she will be home soon and get as much sleep as you can now

Oh hunny, that must be so hard only being able to see her that much :cry: :hugs: I hope she gets transferred soon!

thanks ladies. 2 more days and we'll be up to see her. Shes super hyper today the nurse said haha. well she is always super hyper. She is always hauling out her cpap and they had to super tape her feeding tube to her chin because grabs it and hauls it. She loves holding onto the cpap tubes. They keep telling me i am going to have my hands full when she is home lolol

Ooooh hun....i remember that!

If shes anything like my Alex, she'll be fab fun :rofl:

lol i'm looking forward to it. shes so funny always moving and kicking. She somehow managed to do a somewhat head stand one day in and i'm still baffled at how she pulled it off!
Watch the video. it's towards the end. amazes me at her strength! :cloud9:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlbG-1fvD08

She's looking so so well!!!!!!!!!

It does feel like it takes forever to get them home. Sounds like she's doing really well though it must be tough not being able to see her every day.
Jamie got kicked out of hospital quite a lot sooner than his due date and we weren't at all even ready for him at home then, so use this time wisely!! get everything in order while you can cos the fun does really start when they come home :)

I keep telling my hubby that we still have alot to buy. Thank heavens we started buying right after I got pregnant. But there is still a long list eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->