miss this board!!

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
My lg is 4 weeks old on fri and I miss this board!! I had so much support in my pregnancy here and I miss it now!! So I hope peeps dont mind if I stalk it a bit lol!! Also am happy to answer questions lol from any ftm like myself lol!! Ps I was very very frightened of labour but I did it :-D hope everyone and their babies are well :-D

hi again! :hi:

Stalk away!

How is your little one doing? Is it all as exhausting as people say?

Shes fab ty huni :-D she is gaining weight well and feeding well iv having to combi feed as she wont latch on properly unless I wear nipple shields but yhen she feeds for nigh on 2 hours so cant always do thay so she has formula also which I have finally stopped beating myself up about! You have so many ideas how u want it to go but you have to b guided by your baby, it is exhausting but share it with ure partner or friends xxx

Is it really as bad as the horror stories suggest?

Is having a newborn really that difficult?

How do you cope without sleep!

Is labour really that painful?

...Can you tell I'm getting nervous now!

Hey Hun... I miss this board too!!!

My lo is 10 days now and I miss being pregnant with him :( but I love having him out too.

Ps. New Born has been a blast for me tho... I'm bfing and my body wakes me up 5 mins befor bub stirs and we feed... I'm not tired at all compared to pregnancy.

Good luck with your lo... Sounds like your doing well

My lo is 10 days now and I miss being pregnant with him :( but I love having him out too.

Ps. New Born has been a blast for me tho... I'm bfing and my body wakes me up 5 mins befor bub stirs and we feed... I'm not tired at all compared to pregnancy.

Aww I didnt know bubs had arrived! Congratulations xxx

Ellooo!! xxxx

Is it really as bad as the horror stories suggest?

Is having a newborn really that difficult?

How do you cope without sleep!

Is labour really that painful?

...Can you tell I'm getting nervous now!
Heya huni :D

Labour is painful, and it is the most painful thing I have felt...however...trust your body and trust that you can do it, because you can do it and your body is a miraculous tool and you need to put your faith in it, also there is pain relief there, use it if you need to and dont feel bad if you use it!!

Newborns are difficult but only because you are learning about them and they are learning about you, but it does come and its amazing how much you learn and how quick you learn it!

The sleep deprivation is difficult but you need to utilise the help around you, whether its ure mum or partner or friend to help you xxx

I think my final advice i can think of and Im no expert its not to beat yourself up if things dont go the way that you wanted when you were pregnant.
I wanted to exclusively breastfeed but 3 days in and my lg was feeding hourly and screaming hourly and was jaundice, she had to have some formula becasue she didnt latch on and only latches on now with nipple shields, but thats better than nothing :) and makes me feel better! She has top ups of formula where neccessary and I express each feed, buy an electric pump they are immense!! xxxx

I also miss this board! I miss being pregnant And I miss my bump! Love my little girl though and couldn't be happier. Need to get back to posting on this forum again, not had much time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->