Missed miscarriage

Hey Hun, thank you, the funeral went as well as it could do, it was a nice service and he would have liked it. Still very sad, I will miss him and my nan (who died 3 years ago) so much.

I was feeling pretty positive, my app ovuline told me yesterday that as my oestrogen soars ready for ov I should feel more positive and have more energy which is odd as I do (I never realised before just how much the hormones rule our emotions but they def do!). But today I stressed myself out as I did an opk, and it had a clear line?! I never ov until cd 19-21 and I never have a line early. I usually get my faint line a few days before, it gets darker and darker and then disappears. I was shocked to see such a dark line so early. Soooo I guess my cycle and hormones are still totally messed up from the mc and now I feel a bit down again!! I did drag hubby to bed to dtd just incase!!

Sorry you and hubby have had a disagreement. Ttc and a loss are so stressful, me and my hubby have had our share of disagreements too. Luckily we are both in agreement that we want another baby asap but its tough and I understand how you must feel. Maybe you could put together a sort of budget list of expenditure to show you can afford it? I've dropped from 5 days to 3 days after having my dd and so we don't have as much money but we make it work.

Things like we don't have sky tv, we dropped our mobile phone packages and got cheaper line rental rather than upgrade our phones, we don't have a landline and we a rarely go out at night, we stay in and cook and have a bottle of wine instead. You have to compromise but its worth it.

Hope he agrees soon Hun. Sending hugs and always here to chat whenever you want. I hope af shows soon so you know your cycle has regulated.

Conina how are you doing? Xx

Still stalking you Mrs W!! Waiting to here you announce your bfp soon! ;)
Hope your well x

Oh thank you rooster!! You are so kind and thank you for all of your support and messages when I was going through my mc. I'm absolutely praying for a bfp this cycle but feeling a bit down today after my opk as I think my hormones are prob still all over the place.

How are you doing Hun? Xx

Well AF has arrived again ??? 3 weeks after last time so maybe that wasn't it last time. Good news on the positive line, fingers crossed for this month. Maybe thevgrapefruit juice has put you early ( can it do that?)

This exact same thing happened to me about 2 weeks ago it's absolutely heartbreaking, I didn't know what to do at all the same with you terrified about trying again I have found this forum have helped a little as it's nice to talk to people who have been through the same thing. Sooooo sorry for your loss if you need someone to talk to private message we can probably help each other out. Loads of hugs and kisses your way xx

:wave: Hi all

Mrs W, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. That's all you need on top of everything else you're going through :hugs:

I think AF is on her broomstick as we speak. My cycles seem to have got really short - I used to O about Cd17 and this cycle I did OPKs from CD14 until CD18 (when I ran out :dohh:) but didn't get a positive. So either I O'd really really early, or really late.

Gahh ladies it's all SO confusing isn't it?!! I'm cd 13 today and I don't ov until cd 20 usually so nothing should be going on.

My opks are getting darker and are now positive. So I wondered if I was going to ovulate early. My temps haven't shifted. Then this afternoon, really crampy and started bleeding?! Wtf! So fed up with all this, it's exhausting and stressful. :cry:

Conina has af arrived? What cd are you on?

Welcome Louise. Sorry for your loss and thank you for sharing. Come chat with us x

No sign of AF yet although I still think she's on her way. This is CD28. My cycles are usually 31 days but last month it was only 29 days after the MC. But this cycle I did OPKs from CD14 to CD17 (which is when I would usually O) and never got a positive (and then I ran out :dohh:). So I'm thinking I O'd early, maybe CD 12 or 13. Either that or it was really late.

Actually if I didn't know better I would think I was gearing up to O now - there's a lot of CM about!! But that would make for a 41 day cycle :saywhat::shrug:

Sounds like you are as confused as me!! Nightmare. Did you dtd over your usual ov time? Hopefully you'll have caught the egg.

I didn't ov yet as no temp increase. Will go back to dtd every other day and see if the opks get any darker, although they are already pretty dark!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->