Missed my O?? OPK question

Gretaa

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I've been using OPK's since around CD9 this cycle. I'm now on CD22 and didn't get a positive yet. Is it possible I've missed it? We've been BD'ing every second day for two weeks now. Hope I catch that swimmer this cycle:(

Are u recently off the pill? If so...it's possible you haven't ovulated yet. This happened to me last month. I just had a super long cycle.

Have u been charting or checking cm or your cervix? These could be other good clues in addition to opk.

I did have very much like ovulation CM on or around CD 14/15 and also had some ovulation like pains, I ovulated on CD14 last month and no, never been on a pill. I don't temp as I wake up too many times at night with my son, so it wouldn't be very accurate. I hope i just missed it...knowing I never ovulated would be too much right now :((

It still could be possible it is just late. Last month when I was late due to insane stress my body kept trying to ovulate but didn't until cd 55 or something. It was so frustrating.

I guess it might be possible you missed it. Did u have any dark lines at all? Even if it wasn't positive?

I had semi dark, wasn't dark enough to be a positive or near positive though. CD 55?? Wow, took you a while to ovulate then...I didn't stress so much lately, no major changes in life...

Maybe just a long cycle? you said you had ewcm tho? that could of been ovulation. Goodluck:thumbup:

Thanks girls!
I did have EWCM like discharge but didn't get a positive OPK that day. Maybe it happened during the night? Hate not knowing! We keep dtd every two days so I'm hoping we catch that swimmer !!

As long as you have been busy with the hubby you still have a good chance regardless of when u ovulate or ovulated! My guess is that you haven't yet. Sometimes our bodies just do odd stuff..lol. Sending u baby dust!

I was about to ask that chelsea:haha:

I started testing on day 6 and got a smiley face on day 12 but still got a BFN

I usually test twice a day, 12pm and 7/8pm...
Thanks girls, I hope it's still coming if I didn't miss it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->