Missed period and cold sore?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls! I am one day late for my period and this morning I woke up with a cold sore! I have been experiencing nausea and light headness everyday. Also I had what might be (implantation bleeding) 6DPO, it was a light brown discharge stain on my panties (Sorry if TMI) and it lasted for one day. Today I am on 15 DPO and CD 36 and my cycle is 35 days long. Last month my cycle lasted for 29 days?? I haven't took a HPT because I am scared to get another BFN! Does women experience a little of nausea, light headness, dull headaches, backaches, bloating, fatigue, missed period and cold sores and still be pregnant? Does it sound like pregnancy?

Yikes you didnt chart much this month, bugger!:wacko: It could be all preg related, but it may not. Cold sores can appear when the body stresses out, and if you've been doing that your O could have been delayed putting af late. When do you think you will test, have you got any idea how long your lp is?

I've only be really stressed this past week.. I ovulated on December 5th and I don't stress at all...There is nothing that I stress about, it was just this past week I've been working alot of overtime this past week which means my body was stressed and I was emotionally stressed..Now I am relaxed and not thinking about anything and my period is still late and I am still gettting cold sores??

Yes but since you said you cycles are normally much shorter, O must have been delayed this cycle by a few days. It could very well be that your body is stressing over the changes that are happening and that you are pregnant, if you are beyond your suspected luteal phase length it would be pretty safe to give the hpts a run. But since you are worried about getting a bfn, maybe leave it until af is a full 2 weeks late then you should have a difinate answer, there is really no way to tell except to test! Fingers crossed for you hun!xxx:hugs:

Thanks hun! I will wait a week or two.. I just thought it would be nice to get a BFP for christmas! LOL! I think I will test on Christmas day if my period hasn't came by then :) Thanks

I really hope you get that special Christmas present hun!xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->