Missed pill, help appreciated!

sadeyedlady

Reaction score
I have no idea where to put this but Im hoping someone here could help. I missed 3 pills towards the end of the pack and got bleeding yesterday, 1 day early. I didnt continue taking the remainder pills as I assumed the bleedin would count as my 7 days without taking it. Would anybody know when I should start my new pack? Im due to take it next monday but I dont know what to do now seein as everythings messed up.

Thanks!

I would just take it on the normal schedule and possibly use back up BC for a couple weeks. You only started because absence of the hormones, so your next period will be normal as long as you remember to take you pills on time. =)

I have no idea where to put this but Im hoping someone here could help. I missed 3 pills towards the end of the pack and got bleeding yesterday, 1 day early. I didnt continue taking the remainder pills as I assumed the bleedin would count as my 7 days without taking it. Would anybody know when I should start my new pack? Im due to take it next monday but I dont know what to do now seein as everythings messed up.

Thanks!

Personally i dont think you should have stopped & expected that to be your break if you still had pills to take before your break(even if was only 1)
Id start the new pack on day you are meant to start the new pack on go from there & use protection. For 10days instead of 7 to make double sure.
I got pregnant & never missed a pill.

i think you should have the 7 day break and then start, so if your bleed started one day early then you would also start the new pack one day early. but just to be sure you should use condoms or sth for backup

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->