Missed pill worry

rachieroo

2 Girls, 1 boy, 2 pmps.
Reaction score
Hi ladies hope everyone is good 😊 looking for some opinions. I finished my pill packet on Sunday after 21 days of taking it. I missed day 3 and 6 so 2 in the first week and then I missed last wed and didn't take Thursdays until Friday morning because we were away and out of routine lol. Since Sunday I've been feeling different, boobs are huge, bloated, absolutely knackered like I'm struggling to keep my eyes open and peeing a little more. Usually af arrives on Wednesday but it has come on Thursday in the past. All day and a bit last night I've been having these dull cramps I'm also showing ewcm ( sorry ) what do you guys think. I've done a test this afternoon which was negative but that was with wee that I had only held for about an hour if that. If I did happen to ovulate this month when do you think it would have happened?

with 2 missed pills in the first week you could definitely be. but it could also be that your cycle is weird as you haven't taken the pill regularly this time around so yuor body is outa whack.

try waiting for another 2 days and then testing with the fmu!

The one on Thursday isn't a big deal because it was within the 24 hour window, and something just to comfort you, if you happen to be pregnant your birth control won't harm the baby. It's possible that you did ovulate but seeing as today is Thursday and you missed a few pills I would wait until Saturday and test with first morning urine!

Thanks for your help. I was gonna test in the morning and can always get a cheapie for Saturday just to help with my poas addiction lol.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->