Missed pills does that mean I might be???

Nikki36

Reaction score
Please can someone help with some questions? I missed the last 4 days off last month’s pill and had unprotected sex; however I got my period a couple of days later. Then started my next month’s packet of pills, and had unprotected sex again (only one pill taken). Someone recently told me that there is a higher risk of you falling pregnant if you miss your beginning and end of the month pills. Is this true? And is there still a change that I could be pregnant? I am unsure of when the ovum is released if pills are missed. Feeling a bit stupid at the moment, as I am a science teacher and I should know the answer to these question. Although a little excited at the thought that I might be.

The ovum/egg can be released at any point within a few days after missing pills, but it doesn't even get released with some people. Idk if you were protected or not last time you had sex - I'm having troubles with my pill taking right now and it's all weird to me so I wouldn't be the best person to ask anyway. I do wish you good luck though, and if it does worry you enough, I think you should test. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->