Missing 3 year old

This makes me feel sick. Seriously? Kids back to her?

https://m.scotsman.com/news/scotlan...r-mother-should-be-free-grandfather-1-3519735

This makes me feel sick. Seriously? Kids back to her?

https://m.scotsman.com/news/scotlan...r-mother-should-be-free-grandfather-1-3519735

He's not even met her, why does he think he can say that, is he mad?

Wow at that article. I am all for helping her with her mental health issues but she absolutly needs to face the consequences for her actions why on earth would he think she would be released and get those other kids straight back. She should feel lucky if she gets supervised visits with her then 15 year old female twin when she gets out.

This story still makes me sick to read about. Poor boy!!

Me and OH have just been talking about when she gets out, considering she might not even serve the full sentence surely she wont then be able to have her other children back in her care

Not long enough!! Should throw away the key to a concrete room with no bed and a hole for a toilet. Nasty woman.

I have never understood the low sentences for murdering/harming children.

She should have been charged with Murder. End of....not lowering it because of a plea bargain. Any jury would have found her guilty.

Spoiler about a child near me
A case near me where a man beat up a baby (between the age of 1 day to 5 weeks) has been given an 18 months sentence. The child had a broken arm and broken ribs. The mother who apparently didn't realise for weeks (not 100% sure I believe this) has now been given the child back and the Dad, when released from Prison will have access to see his child???

Oh no! I didn't know his body had been found and that he was dead. Poor wee poppet :-(

The important thing isn't the length of the sentence really, but that she's getting proper psychological treatment that she clearly needs. And that she's never allowed unsupervised contact with her children again (hopefully that will be the case!)

I am fuming.

That sweet little boy.

SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO CARE FOR ANY CHILD. I HOPE SHE NEVER GETS CUSTODY OF ANY OF HER CHILDREN AGAIN. I think the sentence should be WAY HARSHER.

AND ANY PERSON WHO MURDERS THEIR OFFSPRING SHOULD BE STERILIZED.

Ugh. So sick right now. I can't imagine what he went through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->