Missing 3 year old

babyjan

Mum&expecting#2
Reaction score
I really hope this little boy is found safe and sound :(

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...year-old-boy-went-missing-home-overnight.html

I know. Awful, but 3 year olds don't just get up in the night and walk out of the house. Makes no sense. Someone knows something.

Hope he is found safe :-(

Just your worst nightmare

I don't know about him getting coat, gloves and shoes on without anyone hearing though

Hope he's found and it's just a family member who's taken the little lad

poor little thing.

there is deffo alot more to this story. I just hope he is safe and well.

Something doesnt add up really hope they find him.

They say there is no evidence of criminality but its not possible he left by himself :shrug:

Poor little thing wherever he is he must be so scared :(

I know. Awful, but 3 year olds don't just get up in the night and walk out of the house. Makes no sense. Someone knows something.

Or, if they do they do not put on shoes and a coat. My DD did once try to get out the flat, she got the door open as we had forgot to latch and lock it, but no way she could open the bottom door. I could hardly open it.

My money is on the dad coming and taking him in the night.

:cry: breaks my heart thinking about it. Hope he's found safe and well:cry:

Hope he's found safe and well soon, what I don't understand is why the CCTV hasn't been checked outside the flats though, something doesn't add up :(

I agree, definetly more to the story. Seemingly the dad is of Pakistani origin. Maybe he has taken his son out of the country. It does all seem rather odd.
Nothing really to do with this but did anyone see a similar drama on the television of a little boy that had dissapeared!!!! I am sure it was about in the summer i watched it. The story ran along a similar theme! It was a little boy who left the house. He was 4. The upshot was that his brother had taken him out and he had copied something that he had done which led him to him having a tragic accident that was then covered up by his dad as he was teh one that found him! The actress from corrie 'Becky' was the mother.
Anway, hope they find him safe and sound x

I mentioned this on the other thread... would a 3 year old really dress himself in the appropriate weather for the cold? That hat, coat, gloves, boots?

And I've been in those very flats he disappeared from - he had 3 doors to walk through before reaching outside and he just wouldn't have been able to open them himself! I sometimes struggle!

Something is very wrong! I do hope it's a case of dad has taken him and fled but... how did he get in the flat and how did he do it silently?

I mentioned this on the other thread... would a 3 year old really dress himself in the appropriate weather for the cold? That hat, coat, gloves, boots?

And I've been in those very flats he disappeared from - he had 3 doors to walk through before reaching outside and he just wouldn't have been able to open them himself! I sometimes struggle!

Something is very wrong! I do hope it's a case of dad has taken him and fled but... how did he get in the flat and how did he do it silently?

If the police know someting, it seems strange they are encouraging peple to search?

:shrug: Only speculation on my part, of course. But those doors are incredibly heavy - my five year old nephew struggles - and I'm not sure a 3 year old has it in them to creep about the house not making a sound and quietly opening and closing the front door :shrug:

Like I said, pure speculation and I hope what I'm thinking is wrong! :thumbup:

i want to know how none of his siblings noticed and followed, would he not have to share a room? Or if the dad took him why he didn't take the twin?

Doesn't make sense.. during the day maybe, just maybe a child would leave the home and go wandering but what child would want to go outside in the dark? or cold? what small child would be willing and able enough to wait to be put to bed, sneak out and take his coat and shoes? that is what a teen/older child might plan - toddlers don't plan.

I used to babysit toddlers that were quite smart, observant, outgoing and would get up to all sorts and yet, if they were to go outside in the cold their thought would be to put on a tshirt/jumper but wouldn't extend to a coat. And to shove on wellies or big brothers shoes...

i'm not convinced the father snatched him though. if the dad was going to take a chance, surely he'd had a better plan and would've taken both twins (and the others if they are his). i keep thinking maybe the kid wandered into the hallway (since the neighbour said he plays on the stairs) and was snatched by someone else. Also, if the child did leave on his own - what 3 year old would think to open the door quietly and close it behind them quietly. It was night - wouldn't all the locks be done, i would assume more than just a key.

I really hate to said such awful things but i feel like there's more to what's being said.

i was also shocked that the mother didn't check on the 3yr old between 9pm and the next day, i check on my pets more, but i don't know what the normal amount people check their sleeping kids. I was really hopeful this morning, they didn't seem too concerned but now the more detail they share the more it doesn't make logical sense.

The boy usually shares a room with his twin sister but, on the night he disappeared, he wasn't in the same room as her. Where was he then? :wacko:

it does all seem a bit odd.
there is no way my LO would manage to get out without waking me up. i can hear her climbing out her bed & im instantly awake.

she wouldnt be able to put all the correct clothing on either without being promted & helped a bit.
i think if he was just wandering around alone he would of been spotted by now.

i just hope hes ok!

Or, if they do they do not put on shoes and a coat. My DD did once try to get out the flat, she got the door open as we had forgot to latch and lock it, but no way she could open the bottom door. I could hardly open it.

My money is on the dad coming and taking him in the night.

Agree-I'd be inclined to think that happened too.

:-( bet he's trying get him out of the uk.

Poor family, I bet they are so worried.

It is very strange, I so hope he is found soon safe and sound, it's my worst nightmare x

Someone must have him, like a pp said, if he was out wondering alone he would have been spotted by now..
Also he would have been captured on cctv somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->