Missing 3 year old

Just read it on Sky news, so sad. Can't believe they don't see it as murder. It reported that her internet searches where 'why am I so aggressive with my son', 'how to remove bruises' and this breaks my heart 'I love all of my children except one' :cry:

What pisses me is off is she had so much opportunity to save his life, but she didnt do anything in fear of HER getting in trouble :nope:

:cry:Absolutely heartbreaking.. How a mother can kill her own is something my mind will never understand..may he rest in peace, sweet angel :hugs::hugs:

So so sad and tragic, that poor poor boy suffering like that at the hands of the person who is meant to love and protect you. It actually makes me feel physically sick.

Morgan (ten) saw this on the news today and asked why she hurt a three year old son so bad he died, I said she was angry and didn't love him, he replied there was no need to kill him give him to a foster home or someone else who would love him. If a ten year old is aware of that then why didn't she?

I seen this on the news last night.
What a nasty sick women.
I hope she gets what's coming to her.

The internet search is so sad. That poor boy may have always felt different and unloved and then suffered for days because of his own mother. Breaks your heart.

Dont shoot me I dont condone in anyway what she did and admit clearly she knew to a degree she had done wrong with searching on how to cover bruises and not getting help.

But from my reading of it it sounds like this woman had some serious mental health issues going on. I wonder if there are aspects of this that havent been released yet that is the reason why they havent considered it a murder. It says there are still psychological investigations ongoing that i would imagine will be to determine if she is genuinly ill, to what extent and ensuring she isnt putting on a show of being ill to use as an excuse in her defence.

Maybe i am just transferring how i have felt onto her, there have been some very dark times during the last few years for me and i have lain in bed alone at night crying my eyes out and googled 'not bonding with baby' and some other very negative things i am to embarrassed to even write down here now in the light of day and in better mental health. That said i have never repeatedly hit either of my kids or denied them medical help when it was needed.

I guess part of me wants to hope this woman is ill instead of just bad. Not that it makes it any better for that poor little soul either way. Such a sad story.

Kit I agree, we just had that conversation in our house. She knew there was something wrong, she couldn't understand why she felt different towards one of her children and hence the google search. I don't believe she knew the full extent of how this was going to end, I think she thought the bruises would heal and she hoped to find a way to make them go away and send him back to nursery.

She couldn't have been all there in the head to just dump his body. A mother wants warmth and love for their children.

However like you I do not condone it for a minute. She had time to get him help - he was already sick prior to the beatings. She had our city looking for him, folk are furious round here. Total fury.

Yes i dotn think she imagined for a minute he would die and that she probably wanted to stop doing what she was doing but didnt know how. If this has happened as a result of desperation or lack of help then that is incredibly sad. I do understand the anger though. If it turns out she isnt mentally ill but has been pretending to be to use as a defence then i would also be livid as things like that prevent mothers who truly need help getting it, or being believed when things are going wrong.

Regardless of the reasons tho its just horrible to think of that poor little boy dying in pain on the floor of his room, just awful.

I can't stop thinking of that poor boy. And his poor siblings too! How will they ever make sense of this?!!

And he was a twin right?

Arghh his poor siblings!

It makes me so sad that the poor lil boy was not feeling well, all kids want is to cuddle their mummy when their ill :cry:

As a mother I'm horrified and sad. It's just awful. And I don't condone her actions in the slightest.

However as a mental healthough professional it's very clear to me that she's had a breakdown in her mental health hence why it isn't being seen as murder. I've worked in forensics for 3 years and the assessment procedure for criminals with mental health problems is extensive and difficult to pass. For her to be done with diminished responsibility it must be made clear that she was of very ill health at the time of the crime and as such can holD no true understanding over her actions. It requires a lot of mental health professionals' input and agreement.

I can think of a few people who have been through various (serious!) mental health issues that still know what they're doing. ANYONE who does something horrific to another human being has mental health issues, why does the fact she did some googling make a difference? If anything that makes her more negligent imo, she clearly knew she was a danger to him and did nothing to protect him. Colour me heartless but what she did was her choice and she doesn't get any sympathy from me.

I agree she appears to have had something mentally going on but I feel that she was clearly very aware or what she was doing when she pretended he had gone missing, had people out searching for days and planning what to do with suitcase etc that is cold and calculating In my mind

She is being sentenced later today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->