Missing 3 year old

She has been 'charged' with murder now, not manslaughter. I think that implies that it wasn't an accident? Or am I mistaken? If it is murder, the only thing I can imagine is her being stressed or something and going too far in a fit of anger. I can't, for one second, imagine any mother planning or purposely going up to their own child and killing them. Beggars belief. I guess the media will tell all eventually. Poor little boy, so much life ahead of him, taken away by the very person who gave him life, so sad, very sad :-(

Yes murder would mean it wasn't a accident that what ever happened to him was done with the intent to kill

been watching/reading the news all day for an update as she was due in court today.. but nothing
:(

poor little mite.

She didn't plea again. That was it really :(

What does that mean if she didn't plea?

Wonder when the post-mortem results will come back?

poor little boy :cry: Wonder how is other brother and sisters are coping

They may not be allowing her to plea, the postmortem results etc come out so she gets a fair trial x

According to the papers it was stated on his death certificate that he died of peritonitis and internal bleeding of the abdomen.:cry:

His "mother" also had a secret visit to say goodbye to him the night before his funeral.:nope:

What does that mean then? Did she punch him? Or did he die of neglect? In that case how is it murder? Im confused!

I think the cause of death is very vague in terms of working out, from public perspective, why he died. It seems to me they have enough evidence to charge her with murder and she is to blame. :shrug:

She went to the funeral parlour with a guard on Tuesday, and her mother and step-dad were said to be there.

What does that mean then? Did she punch him? Or did he die of neglect? In that case how is it murder? Im confused!

I guess it could be what caused the peritionitis, like I know someone who had it from a perforated bowel. Who knows though

I'm guessing a blow to the abdomen could've caused both, but I guess we'll not know til it goes to court again!

Oh no :nope:

Can't believe it all happened in January?! Time flies :(

I can't imagine how hard you would have to hit someone to perforate their bowel, which is what sounds like happened. Horrible

so so awful. How can she live with herself. Her kids will NEVER forgive her :( :( :( What happens when the twin grows up and realises the full extent of what she did? She will not be able to forgive her. Its just so so awful.

I'm still hoping it was some kind of horrible accident. That whilst she might be responsible, she's not actually hurt him herself directly. I just can't think of him being aware of her hurting him :cry:

Rosdeep has pleaded guilty this morning to culpable homicide

https://news.stv.tv/east-central/28...er-rosdeep-admits-killing-the-three-year-old/

Omg, can't not believe she beat him to death! Poor baby :cry:

She battered him over 4 days - but had no intention of killing him and and wasn't reckless enough to be murder? Our system is a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->