Missing AF + BFN buddies

Can I join? Last AF 30th jan. :bfn: and normal blood test whatever that means! Currently waiting on a scan date for possible ovrian cysts but still holding on to hope that I get a:bfp:!
What does cd mean? Is it calander day? Would that make me cd66? Sorry just learning the new abbreviations!

Poor you - i totally feel your pain! Am on cd90. Last :witch: January 9th. Went to doctors 2day. He thinks I may have ovarian cysts. Also awaiting scan. Kinda scary isn't it? :sad2:
maybe you'll get your :bfp: in the mean time!
good luck

Hope you get your scan soon xx

Hi girls....can I please join you?
AF has neglected to visit me for 71 days now :cry: I test every two weeks and every time...:bfn: I could use some support!!

Last cycle I waited 119 days for AF! And she only came because some pills my GP gave me made her ;-) This is so frustrating, I just want normal cycles! Even 40 day cycles would be okay with me!

How are you all holding up? Don't you just hate the waiting?

Hi girls....can I please join you?
AF has neglected to visit me for 71 days now :cry: I test every two weeks and every time...:bfn: I could use some support!!

Last cycle I waited 119 days for AF! And she only came because some pills my GP gave me made her ;-) This is so frustrating, I just want normal cycles! Even 40 day cycles would be okay with me!

How are you all holding up? Don't you just hate the waiting?

Gosh thats long - how long have you been ttc ??? Long cycles are a killer and I am trying to cope - its really hard not to get down about it all :hugs:

We started TTC october 2008, so the 119 day cycle was my first cycle TTC!

What about you? When did you start? Is this your first cycle?

came off the pill on Feb and had normal withdrawl bleed but no AF since

:witch: arrived 2day after 98 days!!!!!!! :happydance:
just thought everyone might like some hope . . . there is light at the end of the cycle!!!!
hang in there!
hopefully cycle will become regular now . . . fingers crossed!
best of luck to all for :bfp:

hi everyone can l join in

this is me , no :witch: since stopping breastfeeding 4 months ago so l am

in limbo..:cry: l used to have a 28 day cycle.. it would be great to talk to you

as were all in the same boat..:hugs:

@scrunchie, that's great news! Light at the end of the cycle :rofl: I hope so!

@emie, ofcourse you can join in! I hope AF shows up for you soon!

As for me...nothing...just nothing!

Well finally after 57 days I have the first AF off the pill

Good luck to you all who are still in limbo - it happened for me when I started to not think about it and think of holidays and other things to spend my money on then she came:rofl:

It is hard but don't loose hope xxxx

Well finally after 57 days I have the first AF off the pill

Good luck to you all who are still in limbo - it happened for me when I started to not think about it and think of holidays and other things to spend my money on then she came:rofl:

It is hard but don't loose hope xxxx

:yipee: can you send her my way please...x

Good for you Mrs Doddy!
We're almost cycle buddies!!!
We'll be enjoying our first tww 2gether!
And hopefully we'll both get our :bfp: 2gether.

As for everyone else, hopefully me and Mrs Doddy have started a domino effect! :happydance:
It's true though that if you get preoccupied by other things and forget about her she'll catch you unawares! I was on holidays in Paris for midterm when the :witch: arrived. :happydance::happydance:
I bet if you all planned something nice (holiday, big nite out) or planned to wear a gorgeous pair of white linen trousers to a very public event she'd show up! Disgusting I know but totally sod's law!!! :rofl::rofl:

Chin up . . . :hugs: I'm sure she's on her way

Ah, more good news! Hope your next cycle will be shorter MrsDoddy! Or better yet, end with a BFP!!

Well I'm going to sweden in 3 weeks, so maybe if I don't bring any tampons or pads & only white clothes she'll finally show :rofl:

i want to join this group too i have no idea where i am in my cycle had a very strange af on 05/04 and bfn on 17/04 !! now just waiting for next month

I am currently on CD36 of what is normally 32-34 day cycle so this is now my longest cycle yet! Got nothing but :bfn:'s since 9DPO - today is 16DPO and still :bfn:!!

I wish :witch: would just hurry up as my DH keeps asking me if :witch: is here and I keep saying NO but don't get your hopes up!

Please hurry up :witch: - I can't bear it anymore!!! :cry:

Hi ladies!
I am currently cd32 and no af and :bfn: on tues when :witch: was due!
Cycles are all over the place after coming off the pill! If I'd thought this would happen wouldn't have taken the thing! Stopped taking a couple of years back for a break and had regular cycles - now when i want them to be regular i have no idea when the :witch: is supposed to show up!!
:hug: to you all and fx'd for those much wanted :bfp:'s
x x x

Hi ladies,
I think I'm still here, scan date is 12th may so feels like a lifetime away! Have had a light (very light) bleed since Thursday but not sure if it's AF? Can anyone help? I mean light by way of small amount of blood when I wipe but not everytime I go to the loo.
Doc mentioned possible ovarian cysts that could burst but not sure if this is what it could be?
So sick of waiting!
X

:wave:

can i join please?
i usually have regular 32 days cycles
i have a chemical pg in march,
i am now around 11 days late for AF tested a week ago thought i saw a faint liine tested tuesday with a digi :bfn:
just waiting for mr postman bring me some more tests on tuesday.
this is my 5th cycle of ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->