Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

RavenRose

Reaction score
I'm a 25 year old. We have been TTC for over a year and so far, nothing :( It's really got my husband and I quite down, especially as so many around us seem to conceive so easily.

I've decided I need to use some PMA. 2014 will be the year I conceive. Who is in the same boat as me and wants to join in?

I thought I'd create this thread so we could help ourselves and others through this baby-making mission, vent, give tips and have fun!

What things are you trying?! I'm using SI again on CD3-5. I'm on CD2 atm so start tomorrow. :)

BFP! <3

2/01/2014 - WannaBeMummie 3months TTC
5/01/2014 - MrsOwl 1month TTC
08/01/2014 - Ashley1201
19/01/2014 Dream.Girl
24/01/2014 RavenRose (original poster) 8DPO! 15 months TTC
20/02/2014 Blossomgirl

I'll join! 2014 will be our year! I started SI this cycle too! But i started them a day late on cd 6. Then on cd 9 i had a positive opk. Thought it was just the si but then my opks slowly got lighter and are negative. My temp is rising the past 2days and my ovary hurts. Hoping I ovulated for real :)

Hi, I'm in :) I'm 26, haven't been trying that long but I have suspected endometriosis so I might be in it for the long run too but trying to think positive :)

Hey,
I am hoping 2014 will be our year too... this is only our 3rd month TTC and so far only BFN. Fingers crossed ladies!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for joining :)

Scootie - wow that's great! How long are your cycles? It sounds like you definately ovulated!

Mrs Owl - Sorry to hear that, Apparently some women with it can conceive with no issues at all :) Stay positive!!

WannaBeMummie - welcome. Fingers crossed!

So today I start my SI. they always send me a bit hormonal and grumpy when I take them. I've got to remind myself that when I am being irrational or argumentative, it's just them making me like it!

Count me in, started tring in october, on third cycle now. I have endometriosis but until I have been 6 months trying I won't even consider it as an issue.

I not only want to be pregnant in 2014 but I want to have had my baby by Christmas and thinking about how I get oh to agree to have another lol

Count me in! Starting TTC in January. AF is due to start (Actually was due 3 days ago, but I have endometriosis so this isnt unusual for me lately...)

MrsOwl- Im there with you! Feel free to msg me if you need to vent :)

LET'S DO THIS!
I've been TTC for about a year now, no luck. me and FH are starting to become frustrated.
4dpo today with brown spotting and cramps! i'm probably over-analyzing but i'm keeping my fingers crossed <3

looking into trying Maca root and Pre-seed. any suggestions?

Throwing my lot in for 2014, too! We've been TTC since August this year (with a break last month) using a known donor, and no luck so far. I think there's something going on with my cycle, but I'm planning to address it with nonmedical intervention first... so that's my first order of business for 2014! I'm not officially out for December yet, but I AM spotting, so I'm assuming AF is on the way.

What's everybody's game plan? :thumbup:

Throwing my lot in for 2014, too! We've been TTC since August this year (with a break last month) using a known donor, and no luck so far. I think there's something going on with my cycle, but I'm planning to address it with nonmedical intervention first... so that's my first order of business for 2014! I'm not officially out for December yet, but I AM spotting, so I'm assuming AF is on the way.

best of luck to you!!!! i think it's wonderful you want to go the non medical way... have you looked into Maca root..? its supposed to help balance hormones and promote natural fertility. i've been looking into it, i've seen a lot of success stories.

best of luck to you!!!! i think it's wonderful you want to go the non medical way... have you looked into Maca root..? its supposed to help balance hormones and promote natural fertility. i've been looking into it, i've seen a lot of success stories.

Thank you :)

Maca is on my list. I'm just starting Vitex and royal jelly, seeing if that does anything. I've taken EPO in the past and loved it, so I'm restarting that, as well. I suspect a progesterone issue, and I think by cutting out soy & taking something to promote hormonal balance, it may improve things. I'm wondering if maca is okay to start, as well, or if too many things at once is just a bad idea. What do you think?

I already take a prenatal, extra B vitamins, vitamin D (I'm deficient), and CoQ10.

I'm in!! Been ttc number 2 for over a year (well, ntnp for most of that, but even so..) I'm 30 this year and really want to give my lovely daughter a sister or brother x

Maca is on my list. I'm just starting Vitex and royal jelly, seeing if that does anything. I've taken EPO in the past and loved it, so I'm restarting that, as well. I suspect a progesterone issue, and I think by cutting out soy & taking something to promote hormonal balance, it may improve things. I'm wondering if maca is okay to start, as well, or if too many things at once is just a bad idea. What do you think?

I already take a prenatal, extra B vitamins, vitamin D (I'm deficient), and CoQ10.

i'm taking prenatal, wanting to start Pre-seed (read good reviews) and i just ordered my Maca root... i don't think it would be too much. if anything you would be super charged!:happydance:

i'm taking prenatal, wanting to start Pre-seed (read good reviews) and i just ordered my Maca root... i don't think it would be too much. if anything you would be super charged!:happydance:

I'm not too worried about maca, since it's basically just a food, so I may add it in there for good measure :)

We've used Pre-Seed since day 1... not sure if it does much of anything, but it helps get the softcup where it needs to go, and it can't really hurt, so... rock on, haha. I hope that you have luck with it!!

Hey Ladies, count me in!! We were due to begin TTC this last cycle, but due to unforeseen circumstances we had to push it back one cycle. Just waiting for AF to show up any day now, and we are back on track! I am not only hoping that 2014 will be our year, but that January 2014 will be our month! (hey, a girl can dream, right?!)

I am taking prenatals and have been on a steady exercise plan, but my husband doesn't want to try taking any vitamins or anything until we try naturally without any help for a few cycles. He hates taking pills, so I compromised and gave him 3 cycles :haha:

A couple of the girls on here have recommended pineapple to help with implantation. You cut a whole pineapple, core and all, into 5 equal pieces, and eat one piece each day for 5 days starting on your O day. There is a chemical compound in it called bromelain which is supposed to help with implantation. I plan on using the SMEP method and trying out the pineapple :)

Welcome everyone! I'm dead chuffed by the response and to know that there are others out there who are also going through this. It's great that we can all help eachother :D

I've never heard of Maca root. Is it something you take everyday? What is it supposed to do?

I started 120mg of SI today, taking another 120mg tomorrow then 160g for the remaining three days. I think that's how it's done?! Any tips? I also have started taking starflower oil and pre-conception tablets.

That's really interesting about the pineapple. It's one of the few fruits I actually like. My great weakness is chocolate and sugary stuff. I need to cut down but there cravings are driving me nuts. It's so hard :(

I've not used pre-seed but I've used balance activ which is a similar product. No success so far. :(

Hi everyone!

Thanks for joining :)

Scootie - wow that's great! How long are your cycles? It sounds like you definately ovulated!

I haven't really had a real cycle yet after coming off of the depo shot. I had my first "period" on the 16th but really it was just brown and light. But FF is saying I ovulated on CD 8 so I hope it is right! Got my first crosshairs today :)

Fingers crossed for all you ladies! I have heard that pineapple core thing too. Also I have heard to drink pomegranate juice from CD 1 to ovulation as it's supposed to help thicken your lining. I haven't tried these though.

Im totally on board!
I just turned 25 and the Fiancé is scheduled to turn 27 in February… Im ready to get this parenting train moving :)

That's really interesting about the pineapple. It's one of the few fruits I actually like. My great weakness is chocolate and sugary stuff. I need to cut down but there cravings are driving me nuts. It's so hard :(

OMG, I am having such a hard time with the sugar. I've been having trouble with my cycle, and I'm sure that all the sugar I eat has been contributing to what I'm thinking is a progesterone issue. Even if it's not, I know all that sugar is awful for me. With the holiday season especially, it's been hard. Hang in there!! We can do it! :D

Hi ladies, can I join? :hi:

I’m CD1 today. I was really praying for a Christmas miracle (along with everyone else on the ttc forums!) but it wasn’t to be! :brat: We’ve been TTC #1 for almost a year now and would love for 2014 to be our year.

I haven’t heard of Maca root before…something new to try for January!

Fingers crossed for everyone! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->