Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

Itsnowmyturn - thats the day after my birthday! lol. :) Glad everything looks great!

AMB- YAY! have you guys started a name list?

We already had both names picked out x) I've had the girls name since I got my BFP. Amelia Grace

Everyone keeps saying they think the picture looks like it's guna be a boy, we haven't got 1 name for boys yet but loads for girls.

I wasn't too keen on having a January baby because my birthday is early Jan and no one is ever free to do anything for mine because they have just gone back to work and no money after Xmas and new year n I didn't want that for my children, plus loads of babies birthdays in first part of the year, but I wudnt change it, il take a Jan baby over no baby any day, n never no it might come early n be a Christmas baby lol

Lol Itsnowmyturn- don't you worry your baby will be spoiled rotten on birthdays. The end of January is much different than the beginning. I think holiday babies have it rough.

LOL baby tricked us.
we're having a little boy :p
its definitely a boy.
His name will be Ethan Myles.

Congratulations on boy.

Baby will Def be spoilt, il always make sure of that

I know wat u mean. My mom's birthday is January 2 and my sister's birthday is January 3rd.

My scan in just over a week. Find out what we're having.

Been getting lots of kicks for about 5 weeks now, I'm just over 20 weeks...half way there!! Getting a very noticeable bump too.

Any more bfps?? Would be lovely if a lot of ladies on this thread were pregnant by Xmas fingers crossed for u all, keep thinking positive and it will happen (although I no that is seriously annoying when ppl say that like positive thinking automatically fertilises the egg lol, no sperm needed!!) xx

Hello ladies!

I hope you're all doing well! I just finished my first round of Clomid. I should be Oing any day now as today is CD14. Going to try to BD tonight if the Hubby ever comes back in side from working on a project in the garage. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->