Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

Must agree.. hubby also loves time of ovulation but me.....hate the pressure that accompanies scheduled bd.. GL for the tww after the bd :winkwink:

With the SMEP method it's every other day beginning on the 8th cycle day... I am usually 31 days and so on the 8th day I am extremely dry. I am thinking if it isn't positive this time I will start on the 10CD instead, next month. He is getting it a lot more than he usually would. LOL! I'm trying not to stress. I was told to relax during :sex: even though that is not something I am good at. I like control. Haha!

Thanks and GL to you too! :flower:

My fiancé hates being on a schedule! Lol. He's says I only use him for his babies! Haha

Hahaha! I think he is just happy he gets it so much. He would probably like do this for a couple more months before getting the :bfp: actually.

Hi :) can I join in??

I'm currently falling in between trying for #1 and waiting TTC. My situation, well I got married three months ago, I've just come off the pill but with all abnormal smears since 2011 I'm currently under review and hoping the my prechristmas smear is going to break my bad luck cycle. I've just had my first natural AF and it was 1 day so body still a little confused! We're hoping to be totally ready with no issues lingering by April/May. Positive thoughts for all of us 2014 hopers!

Good luck!!! I will be praying for you!

My oh was Secretly hoping i didnt fall straight away so he wud get more sex lol. I was too but for a completely different reasoj, i wanted to learn more about cycles and charting lol so was ok with it. now this cycle needs to be the one

I'm in!!! We have been talking baby since our open enrollment in October. This will be my first cycle off BCP and it will be interesting to see how my body adjusts.

Mr.&Mrs. 06\06\09
Me (26) DH(27)
TTC #1

You think they would take it willingly! Maybe they get "stage fright"

Last night I came home and fell asleep about 6:00 and woke up every hour thinking "I need to baby dance, I got a positive yesterday morning on the OPK and I REALLY need to baby dance but I will just lay here for another hour". I finally woke up at 9 and waited for my DH to hear me up and then he came in my bedroom and says "We need to baby dance" and I said "I know but I'm so comfy". Haha! When it starts being like work is when I start disliking it.

We always :sex: on NYE but tonight will be another night of bd'ing. Then I get to rest for a day and do it one more time on Thursday in case I O'd late. Then it will be over and we wait. (SMEP Method)

Anyone else bd'ing tonight?!!

You think they would take it willingly! Maybe they get "stage fright"

Right!? I tell ya some men... HAHA. I'm just glad I can get him to BD at least twice a week...so far. Though we might miss our window this time around. He's working for NYD and we have a family thing tonight.

Last night I came home and fell asleep about 6:00 and woke up every hour thinking "I need to baby dance, I got a positive yesterday morning on the OPK and I REALLY need to baby dance but I will just lay here for another hour". I finally woke up at 9 and waited for my DH to hear me up and then he came in my bedroom and says "We need to baby dance" and I said "I know but I'm so comfy". Haha! When it starts being like work is when I start disliking it.

We always :sex: on NYE but tonight will be another night of bd'ing. Then I get to rest for a day and do it one more time on Thursday in case I O'd late. Then it will be over and we wait. (SMEP Method)

Anyone else bd'ing tonight?!!

Good luck! :D

Happy new year everyone and lots of baby dust to all for 2014!!!

Well it's only our 3rd month trying but for the first time in my whole life my period is late... 2 days overdue and so far only BFN with 'first response'. No symptoms. Could it be that I simply didn't ovulate? Since I was on BC for 7 years before we started trying. If AF doesn't arrive soon I'll test again over the next few days. Oh and does anyone else recommend a particular brand of test as I've heard first response are fairly reliable.
(Clearly I'm an amateur at this, advice appreciated !)

Good luck ladies and happy new year to you all :)

I just found this thread and I am so in! I am 26 years old, married just over a year and I have hypothyroidism which I am currently taking levothyroxin for. I just had what I think was my 1st AF that my body had its own in almost 3 years on 12/19. It only lasted 4 days and was super light, there when I wiped and barely needed a pad. I am on cd14 now since its after midnight and I took SI cd4-8. I have never ovulated before so I am now using opks everyday to see if I will. I am full of emotions, scared, nervous, excited, and many more. I wish all you lovely ladies out there a happy new year and a BFP!! <3

Happy New Year everyone!! Baby dust to all. 2014 will be our year!

Welcome to all of you who have joined the thread :D It's great that there's so many of us in the same situation.

Soooo...latest update - I'm trying the SMEP too. I have 33 day cycles so trying from CD10. Fingers crossed!

Well it's only our 3rd month trying but for the first time in my whole life my period is late... 2 days overdue and so far only BFN with 'first response'. No symptoms. Could it be that I simply didn't ovulate? Since I was on BC for 7 years before we started trying. If AF doesn't arrive soon I'll test again over the next few days. Oh and does anyone else recommend a particular brand of test as I've heard first response are fairly reliable.
(Clearly I'm an amateur at this, advice appreciated !)

Good luck ladies and happy new year to you all :)

You might not have enough Hormones yet!! Some women don't test positive until they are a week or even 2 weeks late!! fingers Xed!!! :D

January it is!!! Just got my first BFP 17DPO with clear blue digital and confirmed it with first response.

AHHHHHHH!!! :happydance:

I am so excited!! Good luck to you all ladies, baby dust coming your way!!

Attachments

• 2014-01-02 12.34.13.jpg
    2014-01-02 12.34.13.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 7
Happy New Year everyone!! Baby dust to all. 2014 will be our year!

Welcome to all of you who have joined the thread :D It's great that there's so many of us in the same situation.

Soooo...latest update - I'm trying the SMEP too. I have 33 day cycles so trying from CD10. Fingers crossed!

Good luck with SMEP!!! It's my first cycle doing it. I'm 2DPO. We'll see! :)

Can I join also?! My husband and I have only really been trying since November. During the summer I had really irregular periods (spotting every other day pretty much and was really stressed out about work) so I went to the doc and I had ultra sounds done. No cysts showing, all the blood work came back ok. Doctor prescribed me 3 months of birth control to regulate my cycle. It still isn't all that normal, but my husband and I are going to DTD every other day to try and make this happen for 2014!! I want it to badly! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->