Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

Count me in! Third cycle and just got my first positive opk today! WE CAN DO THIS!

Hello everyone! I'm 27 and we have not been TTC for all that long, 3 months, but I would love to join in. It's been an interesting ride so far! on CD 12 and feeling like I'm about to O or am O.

Baby Dust to EVERYONE for 2014!!! :D <3

I'm CD12 as well and got a positive opk this AM! :) better get to bding. Did it Wednesday, last night, and will tonight, tomorrow and Sunday! Probably Monday and Tuesday too to cover our bases! Lol

I'm CD12 as well and got a positive opk this AM! :) better get to bding. Did it Wednesday, last night, and will tonight, tomorrow and Sunday! Probably Monday and Tuesday too to cover our bases! Lol

haha. mine is almost positive. We BD on Thursday night, going for tonight and Sunday as well, but the DH changed to his winter work Schedule so it's making it difficult. Good luck!!!!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for joining :)

Scootie - wow that's great! How long are your cycles? It sounds like you definately ovulated!

I haven't really had a real cycle yet after coming off of the depo shot. I had my first "period" on the 16th but really it was just brown and light. But FF is saying I ovulated on CD 8 so I hope it is right! Got my first crosshairs today :)

Fingers crossed for all you ladies! I have heard that pineapple core thing too. Also I have heard to drink pomegranate juice from CD 1 to ovulation as it's supposed to help thicken your lining. I haven't tried these though.

Congrats on your first crosshairs! That's fab news :D Everything is going in the right direction!

That's really interesting about the pineapple. It's one of the few fruits I actually like. My great weakness is chocolate and sugary stuff. I need to cut down but there cravings are driving me nuts. It's so hard :(

OMG, I am having such a hard time with the sugar. I've been having trouble with my cycle, and I'm sure that all the sugar I eat has been contributing to what I'm thinking is a progesterone issue. Even if it's not, I know all that sugar is awful for me. With the holiday season especially, it's been hard. Hang in there!! We can do it! :D

I had no idea that sugar can be linked to a progesterone issue. I'm definately going to keep an eye on that and do a bit more research about that. Especially as sugar is a major downfall!

So, today is day 3 of SI. I am taking 160mg tonight. I took 120mg yesterday and the day before and have been highly strung since then. My poor husband. It always has that effect on me but I just need to take a deep breath and think about what/how I am saying and no so snappy!!

How has everyone's day been?!

Count me in, after a lot of discussions with DF we have decided to start TTC, slightly scary as we're getting married in 5 months! (It's just a small intimate family wedding so bump will hopefully not cause too many problems!)

Fingers crossed for us all! :dust:

Curious about SI...can you do this if you already ovulate on your own?

Hi everyone.. I'm 25 and hoping and wishing 2014 is my year. TTC is getting depressing for me since nothing's happening. (Cd6 today)

Just started Evening Primrose Oil this cycle as i never notice EWCM around time of positive opk. Hoping it makes a difference.

GL and baby dust to all for 2014!!!

Curious about SI...can you do this if you already ovulate on your own?

I have Polycystic Ovaries, although I don't have any other symptoms of it apart from cysts and long cycles. I started taking it because my cycles were all over the place. I must admit though, since i first took it earlier on this year, my cycles tend to be around 33 days long with O usually on CD19. I've carried on taking it anyway. I notice that I get tons and tons of EWCM with it!

Count me in, after a lot of discussions with DF we have decided to start TTC, slightly scary as we're getting married in 5 months! (It's just a small intimate family wedding so bump will hopefully not cause too many problems!)

Fingers crossed for us all! :dust:

I'm getting married in September, so I'm right along with ya!

I've been ttc for 13 cycles and hubby and I have decided that 2014 is going to be the year. We started consulting last month. Had a pelvic us on cd 5 last month and found out I have fewer follicles than normal. Means while I ovulate it might not get into position for fertilization. Going for a salpinography tomorrow to find out if my tubes are in good working order, supposed to be super uncomfortable..yay! It's all for the goal though. Come on baby, we're waiting for you :)

I'm new too! Tomorrow will be cycle day 1 after one cycle trying to conceive. I haven't charted temps, but used clear blue ovulation kit and got smiley face past two cycles (1st was just to see if I was ovulating). I'd love to hear more about pineapple...how does it help?

Good luck, ladies! We can do this!

The enzyme of interest in pineapple is bromelain, which is an anticoagulant and anti-inflammatory agent. The anticoagulant properties allow greater blood flow to the uterus, which aids in implantation. The anti-inflammatory properties assist in transitioning the immune system from seeing the embryo as a foreign invader to recognizing it as "self." Too much pineapple after implantation has occurred can thin the blood too much and lead to miscarriage, so it is not recommended to eat it past 5dpo!

Just bought my next round of clearblue digi opk's. 4 more days till testing for ovu starts.. can't wait!!!!

3dpo over here! Nothing but a backache. But that's good! I'm not symptom spotting like alway. Obviously 3dpo is way too soon for symptoms. Lol

I'm in! (CD 13)I'm also 25 like a lot of other women here! We tried last year for about 6 months but then ran into some money problems and decided that it just wasn't time and it wasn't in God's plan yet. We recently started trying again hoping for a Christmas positive as many of you also have done but nothing came. Even though I had every symptom in the book, I kept feeling like something was wrong and when I was 9 days late I took a test and it was negative. I was 10 days late when AF finally showed. :( Anyways we are using the SMEP method and Clearblue Advanced Digital OPK's and I just got a +OPK yesterday so we are on the three days in a row part. My hubby is enjoying this way too much. I hate being on a schedule. Haha!

I'm in! (CD 13)I'm also 25 like a lot of other women here! We tried last year for about 6 months but then ran into some money problems and decided that it just wasn't time and it wasn't in God's plan yet. We recently started trying again hoping for a Christmas positive as many of you also have done but nothing came. Even though I had every symptom in the book, I kept feeling like something was wrong and when I was 9 days late I took a test and it was negative. I was 10 days late when AF finally showed. :( Anyways we are using the SMEP method and Clearblue Advanced Digital OPK's and I just got a +OPK yesterday so we are on the three days in a row part. My hubby is enjoying this way too much. I hate being on a schedule. Haha!

Must agree.. hubby also loves time of ovulation but me.....hate the pressure that accompanies scheduled bd.. GL for the tww after the bd :winkwink:

My fiancé hates being on a schedule! Lol. He's says I only use him for his babies! Haha

Hi :) can I join in??

I'm currently falling in between trying for #1 and waiting TTC. My situation, well I got married three months ago, I've just come off the pill but with all abnormal smears since 2011 I'm currently under review and hoping the my prechristmas smear is going to break my bad luck cycle. I've just had my first natural AF and it was 1 day so body still a little confused! We're hoping to be totally ready with no issues lingering by April/May. Positive thoughts for all of us 2014 hopers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->