Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

I'm feeling great, my nausea has subsided and I'm slowly getting less tired so now I'm starting to feel like I can enjoy this :)

Yay! That's exciting! I can't wait until I'm there. :) I'm 7dpo right now. I'm thinking that we didn't get it this time around either. But I'm still hoping. ;-)

I've got my fingers crossed for you Charlie!
Nowitsmyturn I hope you did!!!

I'm so nervous about my OB appointment, I'm scared they aren't going to find a HB and that something will have happened. I'm trying so hard to be positive though.

Itsnowmyturn- eeek! Pics!! :-D

AMB- don't worry too much. I'm sure everything is just fine! :)

my anxiety always gets the best of me, since this is my first appointment and I should hear a HB I'm like "oh gosh, what if they don't find it?" and knowing my doctors (I'm going through a military hospital) they will probably just say "Oh its normal, baby might be turned the wrong way or we just can't hear it because its still pretty small" and not give me an ultrasound to check. Which I will probably freak out on the doctor and be like "No, you need to give me an ultrasound now."

I can't add pics for some reason but iv done 3 tests and all have been obvious positives not even squinters n coming up straight away so I'm sure it's real, just doesn't feel it

AMB- sometimes it's hard to at 11 weeks. But I'm sure everything is fine. They can tell even without hearing a HB. :) I'm sure your little one is just fine.

Itsnowmyturn- eeeks! I'm so excited for you! ! How many dpo are you? ? I'm trying to wait until AF is due next week before I test. I'm so tired of waiting lol. :) Congratulations on your BFP!!

I was a day late before I tested, I thought I had missed o so wasn't really expecting it. I have my brother up this weekend so we r having to be crafty with everything lol

^_^ so happy for you nowitsmyturn!! It always happens when you least expect it

I'm hoping this cycle is it. Really want to give my DS a lil sister or lil brother.

YAY! AMB! So exciting! I on the other hand feel AF on her way. Started getting crampy this afternoon. Bleh.

Ladies I have a question! ! So I'm on CD51 (I'm 9 days late ) I've not ever had a cycle this long and my cycles have been normal in the sense that they are regular and 42 days long. I tested on Wednesday and got a BFN. Any ideas on what on earth is going on?? I have some random pains on my left side but no AF and I'm really confused.

I'd go get a blood test done if you are 2 weeks late. Maybe your HCG levels aren't high enough to register on an hpt? Lets hope its that and not something more serious like an ectopic. (not meaning to frighten you) especially since you're having pains on your side. Are you stressed out or anything else that could cause it to be late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->