Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

Not stressed at all really. I'm actually more relaxed than normal and I'm on vacation! Lol. So no idea whats going on. Have sticky cm and no sign of af yet.

Ladies I have a question! ! So I'm on CD51 (I'm 9 days late ) I've not ever had a cycle this long and my cycles have been normal in the sense that they are regular and 42 days long. I tested on Wednesday and got a BFN. Any ideas on what on earth is going on?? I have some random pains on my left side but no AF and I'm really confused.

Hi CrazyCharlie, sorry to butt it but if you haven't already, you should see a doctor about your long cycle.. Are you able to tell when you ovulate? If you dont feel that its time to see a doctor yet, try adding vitex to your supplements... that should shorten your cycle.

Normally women ovulate 14-16 days before getting getting their next period (not the tradition CD14 we learn in school).. so if you cycle is 42 days long, that means your ovulation happens on CD26-28.. by then your lining is no good for implantation.. that could be what's holding you back!

XOXO

Halei, thank you! I hadn't thought of that. I have an appointment scheduled for July 1st so I will tall to my dr about my cycles and whatnot then. I still haven't gotten af yet. On CD 55. We will see. If I test BFN when we get back from vacation I might call the Dr to see if I can get in sooner.

Maybe because your in a new place? I don't know, I remember being late when I went out of town but it was only a few days late. I can't even imagine being on CD55. Best of luck! Keep up updated!!

I'm doing great, Well currently I'm having really awful gas pains (I think from my organs starting to get squished) but overall really well. I got to see my little one the other day. Going back in 2 weeks to confirm the gender but its looking like a little boy :)

Aww thats no fun. Thats awesome. I have my first appointment on July 17th so ill get to see my lil bby then. Ill be 10 wks then. We're hoping for a girl.

Awe, luckily my MIL works at L&D and can get us free scans because my OB only gives me one at 20 weeks and another closer to delivery. I was hoping for a girl, (still praying it might be) but I'll be happy with a boy too lol.

Congratulations Shey!

Still no AF and I got another positive opk a few weeks ago. Dr started me on Provera this week and I have an ultrasound on Juky 1st to check out everything and make sure my body is working correctly.

wow charlie! OPKs can turn positive with a LO cooking though too, hopefully you'll get some good news with your ultrasound. Have you had any symptoms??

Congrats shey. I don't get why loads of people get early scans but some ppl have to wait, il be 13 weeks by the time I have my first one, I no loads of people who have had 3 by then with no complications. I'm only jealous haha

omg, Congrats now it's my turn. I can't remember if I knew you were pregnant or not but congrats!
Ugh I had no clue to how baby was doing at all until almost 12 weeks when I heard the heartbeat. I went to the ER because of cramping at almost 15 weeks and they scanned but never gave me pictures or let me see. So That's why we went to my MIL, and she's giving us another one 4th of July Weekend. I don't understand why they wait so late-you know people want to see their babies. Even if it is just a little blob.

AMB - All Pregnancy tests have been BFN and I just took another on Monday am before I started the provera so really unlikely that I'm pregnant. :(

Hopefully I get good news on July 1st.

I dont have any symptoms other than twinging around my ovaries, but I have had that since April 27th or something like that. lol. So nothing to really go off of. I randomly had EWCM this morning and I have not had that since April either. Not sure what it means but I'll take it. :)

Itsmyturn - My dr said not to get a 1st scan until 10 weeks. Which unless you're having some issues getting pregnant in the first place, I totally agree with. :)

I wouldn't mind as much if they did at least a urine test or blood test to confirm the pregnancy, iv had nothing they are taking my word for it. I keep having horrible thoughts about mmc, so many ppl have no mc symptoms n keep their pregnancy symptoms and only find out when they go for the first scan. I think a happy medium would be blood tests for the first few weeks but I'm probably being a typical panicky first timer.

Doesn't help that I have a rubbish midwife who is actually no longer my midwife as she's left but no one has told me yet iv found out off a neighbour.

At least the 2 weeks before my scan il be sunning myself in Egypt so will fly by lol

Hi, I had my scan yesterday, baby is now 12 weeks 4 days, has really long legs, healthy heart beat, everything looks fine. I got a really clear picture so happy with that. Due date 23rd January

Everything so far is good for me, we found out we're having a girl :) YAY.
Going in for my first ultrasound with my OB on friday and I'm sure they will confirm that its a girl :p but I'm pretty positive, the pictures we got even from the front looked like a little hamburger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->