Mission impossible: July 2015 Bambinos!!!

So apparently I'm 6dpo today according to ff...but I really don't think I o'd on cd 16..pretty sure according to cm and symptoms and almost + opk that it was cd 19..what do you ladies think? Here is my chart:

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4cc2c3/

Hey Hun. Sorry i have been mia, work has been crazy. Looking at ur chart i would say that ff might change it if u get 2 more consistent rise after today. I think u O'd yesterday though but i could be wrong. If it is really 6 dpo then that could be implantation spike. Either way good luck xx

Hey! Don't worry about it!! How are you feeling? Any early pregnancy symptoms to report? Lol..yesterday is very plausible for my O day...even mentioning a possible implantation spike pumps me up though :)))))...good luck with work! Xx

Not a lot happening here just nausea from time to time but i am not being sick (Thank God) and i get really tired lately that's all lol

Hello everyone :wave:.How are u all today?

Ivz did u confirm O yet? What is happening?

As for me, I got to see baby yesterday and saw heartbeat as well :happydance:. baby is measuring 5-6 weeks which is spot on with my o date. And look what i got yesterday morning lol :happydance:

Attachments

• 3+.jpg
    3+.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 7

As for me, I got to see baby yesterday and saw heartbeat as well :happydance:. baby is measuring 5-6 weeks which is spot on with my o date. And look what i got yesterday morning lol :happydance:

Amazing!! Wow heartbeat how exciting :))) I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!
I confirmed O but I'm not sure if I'm 8dpo or 3 dpo today..check out my chart and let me know what you think..

Ooo lvs that is a tricky one! Did you have any O signs? Either way I think you have BD covered! FX!

Ooo lvs that is a tricky one! Did you have any O signs? Either way I think you have BD covered! FX!

Haha it's soo annoying! I had a almost positive opk on cd 19...I think I may have surged overnight. Also a lot of ewcm on cd 19 as well..I'm more leaning towards 3 dpo today but that means the tww is longer lol!!

We bd'ed with the impression that I O'd on cd 21...when I saw ff put it on cd I was like REALLY!! The only 2 days we didn't bd..O and O-1 (according to ff O day)..thanks for the reply brunettebimbo!!

Amazing!! Wow heartbeat how exciting :))) I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!
I confirmed O but I'm not sure if I'm 8dpo or 3 dpo today..check out my chart and let me know what you think..

I am still leaning towards 3dpo Hun. But if ff is correct then i will urge u to TEST cos any rise btw 6-9 dpo is promising. Either way good luck Hun x

oh and ur bding schedule for both O is spot on :thumbup: x

Oooo test??! That's all I needed to hear haha. Now? ..I guess it wouldn't hurt and if it's bfn then I'll stick with I'm 3 dpo...lol.

Dream did you test at all before your bfp at 11dpo?

I had a very very faint BFP at 11DPO and then a slightly darker one at 12DPO. Was negative at 9DPO.

Yea i started at 8dpo with ics. Bfn 8dpo, very questionable squinter on ic 9dpo , another squinter on ic and triphasic chart at 10 dpo and then bfp on frer 11 dpo.

Hey ladies..so I tested 9dpo and something weird happened..the control line appeared and the other half of the screen stayed pinkish with a possible minute squinter..but embarrassingly squinterish haha..has anyone ever had half the screen stay pinkish before ? Rrrrg so nervous that I'm getting my hopes up...

I'm embarrassed to even post this because I know It's a real long shot but what do you guys think?
https://i1362.photobucket.com/album...9-24F7-4909-BE6F-E3BDC786890C_zpsi0gqflap.jpg

What does it look like now? Sometimes there can be a dye run until it's dried.

Here it is but it's been an hour so I don't think it means anything..I'm just so used to seeing my tests stay stark white for so long...

https://i1362.photobucket.com/album...9-29F1-40F8-BC63-9DEF2468C856_zpsxgl6py3u.jpg

That is very very weird. I would maybe say faulty test. Have you anymore you can take?

That is very very weird. I would maybe say faulty test. Have you anymore you can take?

Yes I have another one..I'm going to try it now..I wanted to wait until tomorrow 10 dpo but it's too hard .I also have a digital that I was going to wait until after missed af to use.
I'll let you know how it goes! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"