Mission impossible: July 2015 Bambinos!!!

https://i1362.photobucket.com/album...4-2B5D-4AF8-A109-93BC62AC4741_zpsb06hppow.jpg

Yess!! Photobucket worked thanks Kallie!!

Yes..yesterday's second test is the darker one and today's is super light

What time was that dark one at? Eeek your surge is probably happening! Did you dtd?

Do you guys think the first one can be counted as a positive?

Well it looks like it got pretty dark, not a positive, that's for sure. BUT, seeing that it lightened up, maybe your surge was short, or you just didn't catch it at the right time. (That's why I was wondering what time that darker test was.)

What time was that dark one at? Eeek your surge is probably happening! Did you dtd?

It was yesterday at approx 7:00 that I took the test and we dtd at approx 10pm..the line is so light now so I guess the surge is over?! But we will dtd again tonight to be sure..I hope I see a temp rise tomorrow morning!!

Well it looks like it got pretty dark, not a positive, that's for sure. BUT, seeing that it lightened up, maybe your surge was short, or you just didn't catch it at the right time. (That's why I was wondering what time that darker test was.)

I think I may have surged over night because yesterday I tested twice 3:00pm and 7:00pm and 7:00 pm was a touch darker than 3:00pm..fxed!! Thanks for the support! Xx

Most likely had your surge that night...I always say dtd when you get your pos, then 3 days after to be safe! GL hun! Maybe keep testing for a few days, just to make sure. What CD are you and how long are your cycles?

Afm, af is done! Countdown to O has begun!

Most likely had your surge that night...I always say dtd when you get your pos, then 3 days after to be safe! GL hun! Maybe keep testing for a few days, just to make sure. What CD are you and how long are your cycles?

Afm, af is done! Countdown to O has begun!

Thank you dear! That's good advice..we've been dtd everyday since the sort of positive opk..I'm on cd 21 now..last month I o'd on cd 23 and had a 35 day cycle and the month before I o'd on cd 14 and had a 28 day cycle..this is my 3rd month temping and charting so still trying to figure out the patterns.

I had the almost + opk on cd 19 and still no temp rise yet on cd 21 yet..I think I've been trying to o and hopefully I see the temp rise tomorrow. There has been a lot of stress over the past few days ie..plumbing issues in the bathroom and a bull s**t speeding ticket lol...first one ever!!!! So I'm thinking
That may be affecting O day.!

Good luck this cycle bomma! I hope you o soon and have a sticky bean!! Xx

I ran out of pharmacy opks ..still waiting for the internet cheapies to arrive so I think I'll wait to continue testing until next cylce because it's getting expensive and I think I'm going to O in less than 24 hours..or hoping to! Good luck everyone!! Xx

So apparently I'm 6dpo today according to ff...but I really don't think I o'd on cd 16..pretty sure according to cm and symptoms and almost + opk that it was cd 19..what do you ladies think? Here is my chart:

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4cc2c3/

How is everyone doing? I'm blowing up this board these days lol...😳😳

So apparently I'm 6dpo today according to ff...but I really don't think I o'd on cd 16..pretty sure according to cm and symptoms and almost + opk that it was cd 19..what do you ladies think? Here is my chart:

Hey Hun. Sorry i have been mia, work has been crazy. Looking at ur chart i would say that ff might change it if u get 2 more consistent rise after today. I think u O'd yesterday though but i could be wrong. If it is really 6 dpo then that could be implantation spike. Either way good luck xx

I'm out for a New Year's baby - I'm trying for a February 2015 baby now. AF got me today, waaah!

Hey Hun. Sorry i have been mia, work has been crazy. Looking at ur chart i would say that ff might change it if u get 2 more consistent rise after today. I think u O'd yesterday though but i could be wrong. If it is really 6 dpo then that could be implantation spike. Either way good luck xx

Hey! Don't worry about it!! How are you feeling? Any early pregnancy symptoms to report? Lol..yesterday is very plausible for my O day...even mentioning a possible implantation spike pumps me up though :)))))...good luck with work! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->