Mission impossible: July 2015 Bambinos!!!

Sorry to hear about the witch ladies!! It's my birthday today! When I blow out those candles I'm wishing for bfps for us and a happy healthy pregnancy for dream! Xox

Sorry to hear about the witch ladies!! It's my birthday today! When I blow out those candles I'm wishing for bfps for us and a happy healthy pregnancy for dream! Xox

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Awwww thank you sweety.

How's it going ladies ? I'm awaiting o..should be very soon judging by all the signs..except those pesky opks..I did 2 today and got so so close to the control line color at 7:45 pm..a touch darker than at 11:00 am..is this a good sign of O coming or does it really have to be as dark or darker than the control line to mean anything?

How's it going ladies ? I'm awaiting o..should be very soon judging by all the signs..except those pesky opks..I did 2 today and got so so close to the control line color at 7:45 pm..a touch darker than at 11:00 am..is this a good sign of O coming or does it really have to be as dark or darker than the control line to mean anything?

i would say that it has to be as dark as or even darker to ve positive. But some ladies just don't get it that dark. You can post a pic if u r not sure, good luck x

Do u ladies want me to change the title of this thread to mission impossible New year babies?

Yes, as dark or darker is the rule! Did you end up getting a positive?

:thumbup: Glad u ladies like the name suggestion. It is done now ladies, good luck everyone, let us get some May :bfp: for our New Year Babies :happydance: :dust::dust: x

Very festive name!😄
The first pic of the test was taken yesterday and the second is from just now 3:00pm ..I guess not quite positive but all other signs point to that being my surge ..guess I'll see with the temp rise ..

Trying to post the pic from my phone but the paste option isn't working..I'm going to go on the comp to post the pic..just a sec sorry

ok I can't figure it out...lol how do I upload an image that I took if I can't browse my computer for it. The pic has to have a url? I'm confused...

ok I can't figure it out...lol how do I upload an image that I took if I can't browse my computer for it. The pic has to have a url? I'm confused...

The only way I know how to do it is by posting pictures on a flickr or photobucket or any other hosting program, then they have URLs you can copy.

Thanks! I got flickr and copied the URL but now it won't paste anything..omg I'm so annoyed!! I'll figure something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->