Mission impossible: July 2015 Bambinos!!!

7.5 weeks for you already Dream?! It's flying by! How are you feeling so far?

Mrs W, my LP is usually 10/11 days. I seem to always get my AF around 10dpo. I never realized till I started opk. I was Oing later than I thought I was. What supplements are you taking?

Brunette where are you at in your cycle right now?! We need to stick together lol!!!

And I'm so sorry ivz :( :hugs:

Bomma tell me about it lol. I feel fine, just excess saliva (yuck) and occasional nausea (but i am not being sick thank God). Can't wait to enter 2nd tri and can't wait for u ladies to get ur BFP's so that we can all be bump buddies x

Thanks everyone..and good luck! Xo

I totally just made scones for lunch...is that bad? Do I care? Not really...because they are delicious lol!!!!

Waiting for the little one to wake up...it's actually warm and sunny today an we are getting out the house for a bit.

Had a bit of "AF-ey" feeling today...weird. I have a fibroid cyst in my right breast, and it seems to be a bit painful today. Dunno why, maybe hormones? We'll seeeee...

Bomma what day did you get your first bfp? Did you have a 10 day lp then? I was taking agnus castus, starflower oil, vit b100 complex and pregnacare conception but I've stopped them all! I'm just taking folic acid this month x

Thank you. I have a few symptoms but woke up feeling "out" this morning!

Bomma tell me about it lol. I feel fine, just excess saliva (yuck) and occasional nausea (but i am not being sick thank God). Can't wait to enter 2nd tri and can't wait for u ladies to get ur BFP's so that we can all be bump buddies x

Happy you're not being sick! Can't wait to join you with a bfp! Xx

Bomma, hopefully those scones were due to hormones! If not who cares!! Delish 😋

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I have never had a line with my losses before 11DPO and even then they've been squinters!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/323DB056-9B90-4B95-A2AB-7DF03100E457_zpsd5wqroun.jpg

Wooooohoooo congrats!!! 😄😃😍😘👍👍👍👌❤️❤️🎉🎉

Bomma what day did you get your first bfp? Did you have a 10 day lp then? I was taking agnus castus, starflower oil, vit b100 complex and pregnacare conception but I've stopped them all! I'm just taking folic acid this month x

Not sure on my 1st, wasn't well versed on the whole LP thing. Sorry! Wish I could help more!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I have never had a line with my losses before 11DPO and even then they've been squinters!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/323DB056-9B90-4B95-A2AB-7DF03100E457_zpsd5wqroun.jpg

WOW!!!! No mistaking that one!!!!! HUGE congrats!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Afm, around 5/6dpo. Hope that good luck rubs off on me brunette!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!

I have been having some symptoms. Gassy, bloated, very crampy and sore BBs. (On the sides.) Oh, and sore muscles? Like an achy body...weird right? I don't normally have a bunch of symptoms, maybe 1 or two mild ones, near AF time. Maybe it's a good sign? Or could be that tricky progesterone!

Bomma those are great symptoms!! Good luck, when are you testing? Xx

Yes agreed! Let us know when you test!! Xx

Hi girls!

9dpo here! Still having sore BBs at times, and very hungry lol! Cervix is high, hard and closed. Getting anxious to test! I'm thinking I'll try around 13/14dpo. I wanna try to hold off till I'm late. Af is due Wed (11dpo). I'm like clockwork, so we'll see what happens.

How are you all?

Good Luck BM :)

I'm still testing :rofl: AF is due today. I've to go and see my consultant tomorrow. I'm quite nervous!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/4BBA347E-3BA8-499B-9BC3-E32E07DC3FE4_zpswiahr4rt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->