Mission impossible: July 2015 Bambinos!!!

Hey ladies...should I be concerned in 4 months of ttc I've never had a clear positive opk? I always have a temp shift and clear signs of O..anyone else heard of this or experience it themselves?

I've never had a positive OPK either :) May just be a quick surge!

Thanks brunette! That makes me feel better! I know you can have quick surges but didn't know that it could not ever be positive! How are you doing?

I'm really hoping for a healthy pregnancy and baby for you! I'm sure you know many people that don't have any symptoms until later..but that doesn't help when you need something to ease your worry! Maybe after your next appointment you will feel more at ease and be able to enjoy!! Xx ✨✨ positive pregnancy vibes!! ❤️

How's everyone? I'm thinking I O'd today..waiting for 3 day temp rise to prove it. Other than that not much new! ✨✨

Sickness hit with a bang. Feel so poorly but it will be worth it!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

That's great news lol! Symptoms arrived! Thank you and let us know how the scan goes tommorow! 😄

Sickness hit with a bang. Feel so poorly but it will be worth it!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

:happydance: Symptoms have arrived yeaaaaaaa. Hope it is not too bad for u hun, but just know that it is baby snuggling in lol. Good luck at ur appointment x

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/67C93947-9A37-421E-BF84-B42674F1A3B2_zpsi0oajgmx.jpg

Meet our baby.
I am so so relieved. Baby is measuring bang on. We even saw a little heartbeat. Hubby and I cried our eyes out! :cloud9:

Oh Brunette, just wonderful! Look at that little bean!!! Hope the symptoms clear up ASAP :) but yes, they are worth it, that's for sure. Congrats hun! :hug:

How's everyone? I'm thinking I O'd today..waiting for 3 day temp rise to prove it. Other than that not much new! ✨✨

How ya doing hun? Where you at in you TWW?! Testing soon?

Oh wow brunette!! So happy for you guys that's awesome! And hope you start feeling well soon ❤️✨✨

How ya doing hun? Where you at in you TWW?! Testing soon?

I'm good! Frustrated still waiting for O...I'm not sure if it's delayed because I've started running again or what's going on! Here's my chart..
https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4cc2c3/

How are you doing?

I really thought this Morning was going to be another high temp to confirm O but instead it was a big dip! It was earlier than usual but still..I also got an almost positive OPK yesterday which is the best I've ever gotten so maybe ill O today or tomorrow! We need a BD break!! Lol

Oh wow congrats again brunette, lovely scan

ivz keep testing and bd as much as u can until u confirm O, but if it is becoming a chore then l would advice u to skip a day. After all it only takes 1. Good luck Hun xx

Bomma how are you? Where in ur cycle are u?

I really thought this Morning was going to be another high temp to confirm O but instead it was a big dip! It was earlier than usual but still..I also got an almost positive OPK yesterday which is the best I've ever gotten so maybe ill O today or tomorrow! We need a BD break!! Lol

Ha! I hear ya! Just keep testing :) I've kind of relaxed with the opk lately, just getting BD in during my fertile window. I've been using the Ovia app. Will test today, cm looks promising. Dtd this am, will be BD for the rest of the week. I wish I could comment on your chart, but I know nothing about temping! It's one thing I haven't done.

ivz keep testing and bd as much as u can until u confirm O, but if it is becoming a chore then l would advice u to skip a day. After all it only takes 1. Good luck Hun xx

I'm good Dream, thanks! How are you feeling as of late? CD 13 here, will try an opk this afternoon and see where I'm at.

Did everyone have a nice Memorial weekend?

Ha! I hear ya! Just keep testing :) I've kind of relaxed with the opk lately, just getting BD in during my fertile window. I've been using the Ovia app. Will test today, cm looks promising. Dtd this am, will be BD for the rest of the week. I wish I could comment on your chart, but I know nothing about temping! It's one thing I haven't done.

I'm good Brunette, thanks! How are you feeling as of late? CD 13 here, will try an opk this afternoon and see where I'm at.

Did everyone have a nice Memorial weekend?

Bomma it is Dream not Brunette lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->