Mission impossible: July 2015 Bambinos!!!

Good Luck BM :)

I'm still testing :rofl: AF is due today. I've to go and see my consultant tomorrow. I'm quite nervous!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/4BBA347E-3BA8-499B-9BC3-E32E07DC3FE4_zpswiahr4rt.jpg

Ha! From the looks of it, no need to worry! Look at those fabulous lines hehe!!! Good luck tomorrow, everything will be fine! :hug:

Those are beautiful lines!! GL today! Xo 👌❤️❤️

Seen the hospital. I have anti phospholipid syndrome. During pregnancy I have to take 75mg aspirin, 5mg folic acid and an injection every day up to 6 weeks after birth. I will be seen every 6 weeks for blood tests. I will have 5-6 scans. I've just had some more bloods done and go back tonight to start the injections.

Glad everything went well! Sounds like they have you covered for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Afm, mildly crampy, really full/sore BBs, high/soft cervix and chest congestion. I don't know where this odd chest cold came from...weird. AF due tomorrow! Hope she never shows her stupid face!

Btw, do you preggo girl (and non preggos lol) have any baby names in mind? I'm always obsessed with looking lol!!!! Recently I came across Delaney and thought it was really cute.

Okkkkk, I couldn't hold off. :rofl: See anything? Bottom one is tweaked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
No name here yet! We only had one name last time that we liked and that was Tristan!

I can't see anything on those tests but keeping my fingers crossed!

Glad the dr..got to the bottom of it brunette..wishing you a healthy pregnancy ❤️❤️..

Don't see any on those tests bomma but sending you GL vibes 🌟🌟🌟💥✨

Names that we have liked for years are Mia and Jake..those are top contenders for us! Can't wait to put one of this names to use! 😊 Delaney is cute! Laney for short?

Hey ladies so I think I'm still waiting for O but before I discarded today's temp ff put me at 3 dpo..I've never O'd this early and do not have any symptoms. I was out until 2:30 am yesterday so I think that's why my temp was so high today. Let me know if you think I'm 3dpo or if I'm still waiting for O..my chart is below..GL everyone ❤️

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4cc2c3/

It looks like you could have done but CD10 is very early isn't it? I'd keep BD just incase!

Hey ladies so I think I'm still waiting for O but before I discarded today's temp ff put me at 3 dpo..I've never O'd this early and do not have any symptoms. I was out until 2:30 am yesterday so I think that's why my temp was so high today. Let me know if you think I'm 3dpo or if I'm still waiting for O..my chart is below..GL everyone ❤️

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4cc2c3/

i will say wait about 3 more days before deciding cos a few more temps will show a true picture. I know some ladies that O this early though. Either way i will carry on bding, good luck x

Yes good suggestion dream.. temps were back to pre o this morning..I hope they are down the next 2 days cause we didn't bd enough before cd 10..very early for me. We have decided to bd every second day and just be positive. I'm feeling much more relaxed this month! Not sure why but it feels great. GL xox Babydust ✨✨

Yes good suggestion dream.. temps were back to pre o this morning..I hope they are down the next 2 days cause we didn't bd enough before cd 10..very early for me. We have decided to bd every second day and just be positive. I'm feeling much more relaxed this month! Not sure why but it feels great. GL xox Babydust ✨✨

yea good to hear the temps are back down lol The relaxed approach might be all u need Hun. Good luck and baby dust xx

Hi girls, sorry I didn't update! Witch showed her ugly face, per usual! I'm on cd5 today, gearing up for yet ANOTHER cycle. Made an appointment with my obgyn, possibly having DH get analyzed...I'm iffy about the appointment, I don't really want any medical intervention. We got pregnant once, I'm sure it can happen again on it's own. Ugh. Not sure how to feel! Appointment is on the 28th. Might cancel, I dunno. Took a year with DD so maybe that just how long it takes for us. We'll see...

How is everyone else doing? Any TTC-ers left?

Glad the dr..got to the bottom of it brunette..wishing you a healthy pregnancy ❤️❤️..

Don't see any on those tests bomma but sending you GL vibes ��������✨

Names that we have liked for years are Mia and Jake..those are top contenders for us! Can't wait to put one of this names to use! �� Delaney is cute! Laney for short?

Great names hun! Im actually not a huge fan of Laney or Lane...isn't it weird that I would like Delaney lol? I've also become very fond of London!

Sorry the witch got you bomma. I'm still ttc! Just gearing up to ov now x

Hey bomma! I'm still ttc with you! I really like the name London! Funny how you don't like the nick names but it happens..my cousins name is anthony and my aunt can't stand "tony" but ppl will always be annoying and give nicknames/shorten the name.
Anyway sorry the witch got you! Xox and for the appointment sounds cliche but listen to your gut...I hope you can be confident in wtv decision you make. Keep us posted on that! I'm cd 16 waiting to O! GL to all ttc and healthy pregnancies to BFP!!

Hi girls, sorry I didn't update! Witch showed her ugly face, per usual! I'm on cd5 today, gearing up for yet ANOTHER cycle. Made an appointment with my obgyn, possibly having DH get analyzed...I'm iffy about the appointment, I don't really want any medical intervention. We got pregnant once, I'm sure it can happen again on it's own. Ugh. Not sure how to feel! Appointment is on the 28th. Might cancel, I dunno. Took a year with DD so maybe that just how long it takes for us. We'll see...

How is everyone else doing? Any TTC-ers left?

:hugs: sorry the hag got u Hun. Good luck this cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->