Mission impossible: July 2015 Bambinos!!!

I'm spotting now..I'm sure af will be here full force tomorrow😪 ..good luck to everyone still in the game this month.

*sigh* this cycle is a bust for me ladies. The OH has just been too sick to BD any more. The last time we DTD was Sunday. So if I did O last night (which I think I did because my temp started rising this morning) I don't think his spermy could have survived that long (been in this situation before).

Good luck to everyone!!!! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you all!

Yay!! Easter Bunny Babes!

I hope the Easter bunny finds me and puts a little angel in my basket, I heard the stork is on vacation.... atleast he's been avoiding me!

1dpo cd30 So Easter is the Day! although i'm not sure if i'll wait that long? idk if any sooner would be too soon...

:dust: to all you sexy mamacitas!

You Ladies had me Crackin up!! Dreambaby69 & Kallie3000

:happydance: Welcome aboard. The more the merrier :happydance:

Ladies - is this a positive opk? The more I look at it the more confused I get :/ I feel like it's a dark line, but not quite as dark as the control! Help!!

4-3+opk.jpg

Not quite positive hun. Try again in 4 hrs

*sigh* this cycle is a bust for me ladies. The OH has just been too sick to BD any more. The last time we DTD was Sunday. So if I did O last night (which I think I did because my temp started rising this morning) I don't think his spermy could have survived that long (been in this situation before).

They said that spermies last 5 days and eggy last 12-24 hrs, so if u can get a bd in today then ur chances will increase hun. I have read a lot of threads where ladies had an opsie 5 days before O and wounded up preggie so fx hun. Don't stress, Have Hope xx

They said that spermies last 5 days and eggy last 12-24 hrs, so if u can get a bd in today then ur chances will increase hun. I have read a lot of threads where ladies had an opsie 5 days before O and wounded up preggie so fx hun. Don't stress, Have Hope xx[/QUOTE

Totally agree with dream!..I've read spermies can last 5 days! Babydust to all 💫💫✨

Thanks ladies...I've heard that smerm can last 5 days too, but that's only in good conditions...apparently EPO doesn't work for everyone because it totally dried me up! We did use preseed but I was only able to insert right before we BD!

I do know there is a chance, but it's so small I'm not going to get my hopes up!

how many dpo is everyone today. I am 8 dpo today

Last months super long cycle threw me off..I'm waiting for o..cd 5 now! I so hope to see your bfps right around the time I o! Good luck ✨✨

I think i'm 6/7 dpo, but unsure. I ovulated a couple of days after my ticker suggested.

Sorry to you too Hun. Trying to look on the bright side, this means we can drink wine over Easter if we want and also won't be due over Christmas, but instead we will be due in January and will be heavily pregnant and Christmas and so will sit on the sofa and eat chocolates being waited on :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->