Mittelschmerz

sunshine2014

Reaction score
So, I'm on CD 11 and I should be ovulating sometime in the next day or so. I woke up this morning with really bad cramps. They started as a dull ache, but now they are more consistent and hurt when I move or sit down. DH and I dtd last night and were planning on doing it again on CD12 and CD13/14.

My question is for those who have mittelschmerz - how long does it last? Does that mean we should be dtd today instead of tomorrow? I've only had it once before, and I was able to get pregnant (lost the baby at 13 weeks). But I don't remember it being so consistent last time - the cramps.

Any help/experiences would be great! :)

I also suffer with this. I've heard the pains alone are not reliable way to source ovulation. Use an OPK to make double sure then you're ovulating.
Unfortunately for me I had them on Friday 12th, and didn't use an OPK. Now I'm 3 days late and still getting very faint +'s so I've no idea where I ovulated. I just hope these are faint +'s and not evap lines! xx

I have mittleschmertz but honestly it was so frequent because of endometriosis on not necessarily ovulation. We did it based on when my app said I was ovulating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->